See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Kind staff, big and clean room (no 107), very warm (in January), parking space in front of the hotel. It's 20 minutes walk from city center, but with three kids we chose to use the car. It's a bit tough to find a place to park a car, we used the parking in front of Hotel Continental for 10 ron/h (a bit over 2 eur). Great breakfast, plenty of things to choose from. A bit under 50 EUR for the family of five, breakfast included. If we go to Timisoara again, we'll book it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The room was big and clean, the bathtub was a bit outdated, i had low pressure on the showerhead. Online it said the hotel has parking lot, instead you have to park on the sidewalk. Also the restaurant looked ok.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed in this hotel in May, when I attended a wedding in Timisoara. I liked that the room and also the bathroom were pretty big. I didn't like that the shower cabin was not very new, and you could see how time affected the tub.
The hotel is ok for a one night stay :)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank Illy R. O
Reviewed 15 December 2015

To mention that I was only at the restaurant of the hotel, in conclusion I will review only the restaurant.

The restaurant has a very nice decoration and the staff was very nice.

The food quality was excellent! The food was very tasty and beautifully arranged on the plate!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

I was recently in Hotel Strelitia with some business issues and I have to say that I enjoyed my stay here so much mostly because they treated me like family, very friendly staff and clean rooms! Breakfast swedish buffet was just like I am used to!

I'll be back for sure!