Hotel Angellis
  • Breakfast included
NH Timisoara(Timisoara)
Timisoara Hotel(Timisoara)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2014

It is a very good hotel, located very close to a Julius Mall.

I stayed one night on a business trip in the hotel.

The room was good, the personnel kind, the breakfast was acceptable.

I recommend the hotel if plan to visit Timisoara.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Plamen_MIHOV
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very nice hotel with a great location, nice, the guy from the reception kind and help full. Clean rooms and perfect accomodations. Fast check-in / check-out.
The guy from the restaurant was a nice guy, the breakfast was ok ! Need some improvements.
I will come again for sure.

Room Tip: Room 305 very quiet room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Jens R
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was searching for hotel close to Iulius Mall. This was the only option. Still I had to walk about 14 minutes which is fine. Reaching this hotel from airport is easy, just 13-14 minutes drive avoiding traffic jams. Hotel room was clean. Service very slow, they did not make up my room till 3pm, check out taking lot of time, breakfast starting at 7pm - but staff is friendly - which is fine. I would not consider this hotel **** but rather good ***. Room rate is reflecting more *** and considering that it contains breakfast and wireless internet it's good value. If you need to stay close to Iulius Mall than this is a good option. There are very limited hotel options in Timisoara if you prefer chain hotels or real **** or ***** hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Myself Shambhu Sharan, from India, visited Timisoara for official purpose. My stay at Hotel Angellis for 27 days( 18 Feb - 15 March'2013) was a pleasant and very comfortable stay. It was just like another home . I got all help, service, Personal care, special Indian type vegetarian food. I recommend everybody going to Timisoara to must stay in hotel Angellis only. Manager Mr. Denes , Citru, & Catalin and all others are just best people.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank ssharan1
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Angellis twice during our recent travel into Romania. . The hotel is a typical Romanian 2-3 star property so don’t set your expectations to high.

Our rooms were an adequate size and generally clean but as you must expect there is some dust and debris around the edges. The bath was modern but the base of the shower had some discoloration and growth around it.

As expected, I have yet to stay in a Romanian 2-3* hotel where the air conditioner works properly. The fan runs and moves the air but the cooling process must be turned off because it’s cooler outside than inside the room.

The breakfast is very basic but tasty and enough to get the day started.

Both times we stayed at the Angellis, the in-room safe did not operate. In fact, in our first room I was given a key to lock/unlock the safe. This sort of defeats the purpose of security if a key opens the safe instead of a combination. I didn’t bother use the safe on the second stay.

The location was perfect for us. Our very good friends, whom we were visiting, were only a 2 minute walk from the hotel.

My advice is to know what you’re expectations are and then seek accommodations. If you like 5* hotels than the Angellis is not your cup of tea. If you want a reasonably priced accommodations than consider the Angellis.

We will stay again at this property.

Room Tip: If you need an in room safe check it before unpacking.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple