“By far, our favorite restaurant in Gura Humorului”

Restaurant Casa cu Pridvor
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very cozy for a mountain club.Besides, you are "surrounded" with familiar atmosphere. I simply love the dishes. I regularly go there, for 3 years now, and the food quality just gets better and better.
I prefer traditional food, my wife fish, while the kids love their pasta and pizza. Everything is just delicious. To conclude, I simply cannot recommend the place enough.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

It was the perfect place for me and my family! The people who greeted us were nice and helpful, the food was great, the ambiance was warm and cozy. Every time we are in that beautiful part of Romania, we stop by to enjoy this experience. I can hardly wait for the next one!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family (we have 3 kids) and I could be totally relaxed because the food was great, very tasty and various, the place very secured for a family with children and I remember one day when the chef prepared soup special for my kids, natural and delicious (when one of my kids get sick) but also about entire team of that please who shows us their fully attention during entire period! Great place with great people! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We have two small children and stayed here for over a week. We were wonderfully treated and a great experience!
Delicious food and very helpful and nice people. They serve both traditional and classic cousine. Lots of beautiful flowers, perfect clean and white tablecloths. They even have children-seats :) And the green tea was exactly what I needed to feel like home. And the papanasi :)
The restaurant and hotel of european standards to say the least. We long to come back and visit again these wonderful surroundings!
We send the warmest "thank you"!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Gura Humorului! I spent a month in Gura Humorului and I ate at this restaurant daily. I recommend it to all who reach the area❤