All reviews french room equipped bathroom comfortable bed rooms are modern long weekend tasty breakfast the room was nice parking place excellent stay nice hotel coffee machine visiting cluj business trip old town university city medicine
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Small, but pleasant, intimate rooms. Good breakfast, excellent hotel atmosphere and very friendly hosts. Located excellently, very close to the city center, it has allowed us to feel the atmosphere during the winter holidays.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Had a bad experience at another hotel I usually stay at when passing thru cluj so I tried Capitolina instead this time. From check in to check out the stay was a pleasure. Both people at desk were friendly, professional and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.

Taxi to airport in the airport in the morning was around 25 lea.

Will definitely stay here next time in cluj.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is the best combination of charm, peace and quiet right in the city center of Cluj, a convenient place for travel attractions, local cuisine and shopping. The staff were very friendly and they seem very sincere in making sure my experience was memorable.
I had the French Room and I can totally recommend it to all the couples visiting Cluj. It has the perfect decorations that took my mind to Paris and a big luxurious carved canopy bed that put me in a romance mindset. The room comes with a view and the bathroom is one of the biggest I've seen, with a hot tub and hydromassage. This room felt like a 5 star luxury Hotel!
Great restaurant with delicious breakfast. They serve a nice range of salads, a big selection of cheese, milk and cereals,eggs and bacon etc
Overall one of my favorite Hotels in Romania!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
24  Thank AliceeeTraveler
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Our stay was nice enough here and the rooms were very modern but there were a few issues. The breakfast room was far too small for the amount of people staying and there weren't enough seats for everyone. There was no-one really monitoring what was going on and there was only one coffee machine which took 5 minutes to make a brew. The carpark was a couple hundred meters away and the hotel is on a hill so a steep climb in the evening. It was well suited for those on a business trip or people there for just a stop-over as we were but any families may want to look elsewhere

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

This was a quick night in Cluj, but we made the most of it. The hotel is located fairly close to the old town square and about half an hour's walk from one of the best vegetarian restaurants that I've been to in a while.

My partner said he smelled a sulfury odour from the street when we woke in the morning, and I picked up a faint hint of it, but it dissipated in a couple of hours. If you have sensitivity issues, it might be useful to ask staff if it's better to keep the windows open or shut at night. On the other side of the coin, the soaps and lotions in the bathroom smelled divine.

The room was nice, modern, the staff was conscientious and pleasant, the breakfast was really good, cheese, veg, fruit, eggs and meat (and if I'm not mistaken, Count Chocula?)

The hotel itself is good for people with mobility concerns.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jayatche
Sigrid V, Director of Sales at Capitolina City Chic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The cereals we serve at breakfast are Nestle (Corn Flakes, Fitness and Chocapic). Regarding the smell from the street: it's not a common issue.
Hope to see you again.