“slow and good”
Review of Cebu Burger

Cebu Burger
Ranked #86 of 176 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Reviewed 3 March 2014

the burger there was good but the service was too slow and we are so hungry waiting for the service. I think the manager should take this service fast, they dont understand my english they give me wrong wrong order.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Decent food. Kinda pricey. I will go again even though the service was not very good. Onion rings were yummy

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Clean and quiet setting. Attentive and helpful service. Had the combo special - Burger Fries and drink. Added cheese and bacon to the burger. Juicy hot and tastes just like I remember a real hamburger suppose to be. The size was big, but I ate it all. Fries are lame ... Crinkle cuts would be a killer addition

1  Thank CebuExpats
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My partner, Matthew and I stumbled upon this place upon first arriving to Mactan. As a vegetarian, I knew it might be tough for me to find a good meal in Mactan and Cebu City. We entered Cebu Burger just as it opened, and were greeted by the nicest staff. I was surprised to see a veggie burger on the menu, which ended up being one of the best homemade veggie burgers I have ever eaten (and that's saying a lot after living in San Francisco!)

My partner, a carnivore at heart, loved his burger and fries. We spent about an hour while eating chatting with the owner. It is clear how much he loves his business, and how well he treats his staff. In our four days in Cebu, we went to this place twice. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Clean efficient place, friendly staff.
The burger meat is cooked fresh for every meal no frozen stuff here!
The meat is prime beef sirloin and the taste is great.
There is also a wide variety of Hamburgers as well as other items
the beer is COLD!!!