Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 48
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 76/night.

Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 19
USD 11
Trip.com
USD 56
USD 27
Agoda.com
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 35
USD 30
  • Pool
AlGabe Serviced Apartments(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 31
USD 22
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 99
USD 89
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 99
USD 94
USD 80
Priceline
Alfheim Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
USD 91
Hotels.com
1,994 results
All reviewsno tipping policysalt waterwall climbinglagoon sidefiji restaurantsavannah grillmogambo springskilimanjaro cafefiring rangewater poolsman made lagoonswim up barpaddle boardingpoolside roomgames roomday trippersduty manager
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stayed here with my husband and son for 4 days.

AIRPORT TRANSFERS: We availed of round-trip airport pick-up service. Arrival day, pick-up at the airport took some time but I'd like to thank the staff for giving us cold bottled purified water while we waited. Departure, the shuttle van was on time.

CHECK-IN/OUT: Fast and efficient. I checked-out the night before to avoid the rush and long line.

ROOM: Stayed at lagoon side where the water is just a few steps away. Everything is clean and all facilities working. However, a warning: mosquitoes!!! We killed a lot (!) during our stay. We also informed the resort about this concern.

FOOD: Breakfast buffet was at Kilimanjaro Cafe. Choices are limited, even their a la carte menu. We also ate at Fiji Restaurant and Route 66 Diner. I recommend Fiji's prawn tempura, sizzling tanigue with teriyaki sauce and in certain days of the week, they offer "fiesta bilao" which contains a variety of seafood and pork bbq. We enjoyed this so much! Resort is far from the commercial establishments and they don't allow bringing in of outside food/drinks.

LAGOONS AND POOLS: We enjoyed our time swimming in the pools and lagoons. We were also able to use the kayak for free a day before they drained certain areas of the lagoons. We saw how they cleaned the lagoons and I'd like to commend the management for this upkeep.

BEACH: I wouldn't recommend swimming here, esp. for kids.

FACILITIES: they have a lot, but most of the facilities -- you have to pay! This was such a disappointment. You can use the bike for free but only for 1 hour. We've stayed in other resorts in Mactan Island where you can use all facilities for free if you are a checked in guest.

OVERALL: we had a relaxing stay, loved swimming in the lagoons and pools and enjoyed our family's summer vacation!

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank paopaosiopao
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I just wanna help some fellow travelers, if you want to go to a nice hotel with a nice beachfront, I really don't recommend this place. The beach isn't clean and not maintained. If you're a pool person you can really stay here but it's mostly for kids. Hotel people are friendly, however food is quite expensive. And kayaking in the pool isn't nice. So basically this hotel is for family with kids. Just saying.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Charlene S
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Overall it is a peaceful place. Staff was friendly. No tipping policy was good but the cost of F & B is 5 times the cost compared to a good restaurant outside.
Very limited food selection. No nearby local restaurants outside the resort. Room service has a lot of scope for improvement.
The airport shuttle bus service while departing the Resort was disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mardeandfm
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We had a 13-day holiday in this resort. Everything is picture perfect and "Instagrammable"! The view of the buildings and the lagoons from our balcony is the best. Big lagoons, water slides, kayaks, paddleboards, and the pools are must try! You
never run out of things to do here no matter how long you stay.

We stayed in one of their lagoon side rooms. Rooms were nice, but so much dust under the bed. The balcony was also pleasant, though we didn't spend much time there..hehe. Since we stayed for more than a week, our breakfast was complimentary. The breakfast buffet was in Kilimanjaro. What I do not forget about Kilimanjaro is that when they ask me if I want coffee and I say yes, they don't give me my coffee. It's either they always forget, or they do not want to get me coffee haha. If I have to count, I guess that happened for like 4 days of having breakfast in Kilimanjaro. Overall, the food are all delicious. Because of the duration of our stay, we had the chance to experience their Filipino, Mexican, Italian, Manhattan, etc, themed breakfast. They were all soooo delicious. I miss their bavarian donut so much! There's nothing like it everywhere! It's only in Plantation Bay! Their themed dinners are also a must try! It's fun and entertaining, and of course, food is sooo good.

Swimming in the resort is nice, their lagoons are so spacious that there's space for every guest. It isn't so deep for non-swimmers like me too. So I guess that's a plus xD They clean their lagoon every two weeks, so it's crystal clear after every cleaning. Incredible!

I love their beach too, their beach might not be that long and wide, but you could do a lot of things there, if you snorkel, you could actually see a lot of fishes and corals, amazing!

The resort itself is so big that you could really use one of their e-jeeps. But hey it ain't that bad to walk too, and besides, it's healthier ;)

Shout out to Palermo cafe bar, we miss you! And I have to say that the crew in Palermo always looks regal and refined. Their spa is also a must try! Mogambo Springs too, oh how I miss the serenity of the place.

Savannah Park is also a must visit. It's all fun there! Especially the archery and wall climbing :) The resort lets you use their bikes for free but sadly I don't know how to ride a bike so I didn't use their bikes lol

I had a bit of allergy attacks during our stay, so we called for a nurse. Their nurses were all so accommodating and they always see to it that you get well.

The resort is quite far from the road so it's not that easy to secure a taxi. If you plan on going outside the resort, better reserve a taxi beforehand.

You could do so much in this resort, staying for a few days ain't enough. This place has so much things that you can enjoy! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pearlie L
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We booked a spa immersion package, and it was worth every $!! We were well-looked after by the staff at Mogambo Springs, and the amenities in the spa area alone were well worth our stay! We also had fun exploring the resort, there is something for everybody here.

Also worth noting is their seafood selection- we were very impressed by the Chef's commitment to conservation- there is no tuna on the menu! Well done Chef :) Kudos to Plantiation Bay for walking the talk, hoping that more establishments follow suit :)

Room Tip: Spa immersion rooms are in a peaceful area of the resort
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple