4,871 results
All reviews azure bar saffron cafe villa host private pool villa foam party golf cart breakfast buffet kids club beach area beach front deluxe room water sports jet ski island hopping cebu city resort activities
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed activities that you provided. The instructor,Liza was really good at motivating us to do aqua dance and stretching with fun. I also liked your infinity poor installing bubble machine working and DJ turning nice music. The location of the hotel was a little inconvenient, however I really enjoyed staying at your hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear mihocunting,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I am grateful to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is our privilege to have been given the chance to offer you our heartfelt service. We always ensure that we give all of our guests’ high quality service which they deserve. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were pleased to hear about this. The resort is located in an isolated area that gives you the privacy and comfort away from the city traffic and crowd. I trust that despite of this inconvenience, you still had a memorable stay.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice location but since its peak season, there’s a lot of guest but surprisingly I didn’t encounter any problem upon checking in. Food is a little pricey and room temperature is a challenge. Probably because it’s AC is quite old. Also there’s not enough beach beds.

Dear Ronell C,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced during your stay with us. Please be assured that I have shared your concern with my team and immediate action will be done to prevent this situation to happen again to other guests. I trust that despite of this, my team was able to cope up with our shortcomings and that you still had a memorable stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff were very accommodating (loved the international help desk), everything in the breakfast buffet tasted great, but nothing beat the infinity pool. Their rates are relatively cheap compared to other high-end hotels in the area. Thank you, Crimson. Definitely coming back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Thank PHI Trina-Rose ... R

Dear PHI Trina-Rose ... R,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our stay was so much fun. All the staff are very accomodating and would really attend to your needs. Arrival and departure from the hotel is sooo smooth. And all the rooms are very clean. Amenities was also great!

Dear valineolais,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

it was a great experience. we stayed for 3 nights in their villa and room is very nice and clean, staffs are very approachable and friendly, service is great except for the quality of the food at enye, we ordered the dimsum basket and it was still raw when they served it luckily my husband look at it first before giving it to our kids so he asked them to change it and the clinic staff is not good as we expected. the activities are nice though kids enjoyed it very much specially at crimzone. they also provide a list of fun easter activities everyday and loved the free flowing of drinks at the score bar every 4 to 6pm.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear dashtan17,