Stayed here April 2011. This is the perfect hotel for summer. I loved the surrounding grounds and gardens - very relaxing with beautiful plants to make one forget the summer heat. My teenaged-nephews loved the big pool. There is a separate pool for very small kids. The breakfast buffet was very good -with so much food and beverages to choose from. The staff were also very friendly and gave good service. When I said I didn't drink coffee, they immediately offered tea. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City