1,168 results
All reviews boutique hotel pop art reading room unique design open bathroom extra large room rooms are huge hot water comfy bed breakfast buffet definitely stay here again nice pool enjoyed my stay visit cebu ayala mall artsy quirkiness
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Staffs are all polite. The room is spacious. However wifi connection is slow as well as the water. The decorations of the hotel as a whole is queer in a beautiful way. The hotel definitely stands out. May I suggest to place kettle as I myself want to have coffee because most of the hotel ive stayed in has one. Thanks for making my stay as comfortable as it can be.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joan O, Resident Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear F3495RDchrisl,

I am so pleased to hear from a valued guest like you that The Henry Hotel Cebu is definitely a stand out. We always make sure to provide everyone a service that is truly genuine and warm along with our unique and quirky abode which makes us to glad to have delivered. I would like to apologise on some inconveniences along the way, please know that improvements are on its way to only provide a seamless staycation. It was our pleasure to be of service to you during your most recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you again soon on your future visits. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Overall it was really good and the staff were lovely but there were a few annoyances, hot water didn't work but was swiftly reset same with the TV. The area's a bit weird too.
It felt lovely and plush after travelling for 24hrs and the bed was fabulous and the staff were really attentive. Breakfast is pretty pricey though so I went to the bakery around the corner

Date of stay: April 2017
Joan O, Resident Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Nicola B,

Thank you so much for your kind words for our gracious host, Henry. First of all, I would like to apologize of what welcomed your supposedly seamless stay, please know that I will look into this with the team to make sure these are addressed for the objective of providing valued guests like you a great experience. As we make sure to provide topnotch service, I am happy that we have provided you with the attentiveness and rest you most deserve. I look forward to welcoming you again soon when you come back to Cebu. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Henrys hotel is one of those quirky boutique hotels; and when I say quirky i meant it a good way. The vibe is artsy from the lobby up to the rooms. And the rooms were large by the way. The bed is large too. Breakfast is quite solid, maybe even better to some 3 star hotels. Service is fast and responsive.
Highly recommended for couples (though I stayed there for business as I ran out of hotels on that day) who want a different, artsy vibe.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Joan O, Resident Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Russer C,

Thank you so much for dropping a review for The Henry Hotel Cebu. I am so pleased to know that our hip and quirky interiors were to your liking and that choosing to stay with us did not disappoint you. May it be leisure or business, The Henry is more than willing to cater to the needs of valued guests like you. Looking forward to welcoming you soon on your future visits! Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Another pop art eclectic hip theme hotel. Rooms were very comfortable, well fitted out and no two alike. The Henry was ok alternative to one of the many dull staid places in Cebu. Environs outside hotel had little to offer other than overpriced Japanese restaurant which was unfortunate as the food menu at the Henry was disappointing.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Paubranco,

Thank you for your review. The Henry Hotel aims to provide all valued guests like you an out-of-the-box hospitality experience, from our refreshing eye-feasting interiors to topnotch service all our dynamic staff deliver. I am saddened to know that your dining experience wasn't to your liking, please know that this is duly noted and I will meet with the team to improve to only provide a seamless stay all throughout. I look forward to your future stays here at The Henry, "Like no other." Thank you very much.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Pros:

Huge rooms
Comfortable beds
Food is good
Staff is very helpful
Located near good restaurants

Cons:

No bathroom door
Pool is too small
Bathroom shower and fixtures could be cleaner
Tv is a bit small for room size

Room tip: Ask for a room with a bathroom door, if there are any.
Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Denise J,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience here at The Henry Hotel Cebu. I regret though that you had inconveniences along the way. As to the bathroom door, please know that we have rooms that are more private which may be requested the next time you stay with us. As for the fixtures, please know that I will look into these. I hope these won't hamper any of your future stays with us. Till next time! Thank you very much.