All reviews ayala mall breakfast buffet junior suite walking distance rooms are clean and comfortable small gym wifi connection queen size bed shower room home away from home restaurant staff lechon avila tummy housekeeping bellman sofa
Reviewed 5 August 2012

As I enetered the hotel, I was stunned by the ceiling and wall paintings at the lobby... It was awesome! Elizabethan period! Great lobby!!! Perfect location - It's a stone throw away from the famous Ayala Mall Cebu:) and i love the daily breakfast selection!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank byahero888
Reviewed 5 August 2012

After spending a horrid time at the regency towers, which was close to chong hua hospital awaiting the birth of my son, I transferred to the hotel Elizabeth after reading the reviews on trip advisor, and they were not wrong, this hotel is awesome from the time you pull up out the front you can tell that this hotel is all about being classy, wonderful reception staff helpful with any needs, wonderful room service with excellent food, breakfast was amazing, the rooms extremely clean warm and inviting, only down side no shower gels or shampoo, fantastic gym which nobody seems to use, and on my last day I neede a 3am wake up which was done promptly and with no fuss and as I walked out the door a packed breakfast , being treated this way was the cherry on top!!! As they say do your self a huge favour when in Cebu use this wonderful hotel

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrprince
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was our first hotel in our 2 week stay in Cebu. The hotel had a great breakfast with anything to eat and a chef to cook an egg omelete or egg item. The staff was very helpful. Every morning this one guy would always come fill my water bottle and glass with the cucumber water that I loved.The rooms were clean, safe, and comfortable. It was in the heart of city. We took walks each way from the Hotel. The mall was 1 block over.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better view. Mountains in the background. We were on the street side view. very nice. They are making plans for a pool!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte272
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I mentioned on my first impression review that ill come back and provide another feedback after our stay. SO As promised, here you go.. Will keep this short and sweet.

Staff were very accommodating. the rooms were spaces and clean and furnitures were very functional, i can say those were the best rooms we can have for our wedding preparation.
With more people coming in of our rooms, the hotel didnt mind at all, they continue to accommodate even our guests.

the breakfast buffet were very yummy.. a lot of choices too..

All in all, it was the best 2 days stay we had. even if we really didnt get to enjoy our honeymoon there, it was nice to know that our entourage were very comfortable when they went to prepare themselves for the ceremony

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank blinkboxtraveler
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

Excellent Location, the staff is always helpful and willing to help and most of all always smiling. Room is very clean, complimentary bottled water daily, bathroom is nice and clean. Free wifi access. Buffet breakfast has a lot of choices.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank waskee
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Hello Waskee,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Elizabeth Baguio. It is an affirmation to know that the small details and effort we have implemented as part of our hospitality are being recognized and appreciated by guests such as yourself. Do keep us in mind the next time you visit Baguio City. Or, if traveling to Cebu, you might want to experience Hotel Elizabeth Cebu.

All the Best,