“Excellent service!”
Review of Radisson Blu Cebu

Radisson Blu Cebu
Ranked #1 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My family and I stayed in Radisson Blu for 3 days. Service was really good. We were able to check-in as early as 7:30 A.M. and check-out at 3 P.M.

Although their beds were not as big as I expected, they were really comfortable, and extra pillows were provided.

Bathroom was really cool. Loved that they put a weighing scale inside the bathroom. Wish though that they would install a bidet..

Pool - great! My eldest child wanted to spend all of his time swimming in their pool.
Buffet breakfast - large selection. Enjoyed having ice cream for dessert on the 2nd day.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank christami
Write a ReviewReviews (3,485)

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed here for a 2 weeks and true enough it's clean, new, the hotel is very impressive if we talk about interior design etc.
Now, we come to the Service part. I can honestly say, they need a lot of work regarding that.
Their wedding coordinating team sucked really bad. They were running with their heads cut off. Maybe because they're pretty new?
We had an event here and the food was disappointing. I mean, the buffet is good but when they catered the event, it was horrible! I definitely commend the housekeeping, I once forgot my perfume in one of the rooms I was in and they were able to give it to me without any issues.

Room Tip: I had a north side room on the 8th floor and no issues, I then transferred to the 4th and it was a l...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bugmei10
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel mid March 2012 for business. I had a nice spacious room. I think it is a quite new hotel. Room is clean though it has no bathtub.

It islocated just next to SM mall, hence I could easily find some resto there when I got bored with Hotel food. Hotel food is not bad though.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sugai
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I am a fan of Radisson hotels internationally. Much better than their US hotels.
This hotel did not disappoint.
Lobby is so huge you can fit another hotel into it. Very modern and spotlessly clean. Rooms are also large and clean. Location is not the best in terms of visiting Cebu ( but I must add there is not a whole lot to see in the city anyway) Taxis are very cheap and there is a taxi stand right next to hotel by the huge mall. Mall is convenient to get whatever you may need. Food options are better at the Ayala mall. I recommend to go there to eat.
Wi-fi is free. When will the other big chains learn that charging for wi-fi is costing them customers.
Nice and big gym and pleasant outdoor pool.
I think Cebu has very little of interest to offer a visitor but if you will go anyway this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank aturkinnola
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days during the weekend of March 10. I was impressed with the wide and very spacious lobby. In addition, the service was equally impressive as the front desk staff were very accomodating with the customer's request. The room given to me was a corner room with a view of the harbour. The hotel has great facilities ie. a pool, gym and a spa. Aside from this, it has the Feria Cafe which serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lobby Lounge is captivating at nightime with its mood lighting and with the presence of a performing band till 11pm on a weekend. I tried their calamansi mojito and it was great. I think the area of opportunity is to have another restaurant, maybe a Japanese or Chinese restaurant to further enhance its 5 star status. Overall, it was memorable staying at this hotel moreso that it is a stone's throw away from SM City. Will come back here again.

Room Tip: Always pick the higher floor with a water view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
#5 of 92 in Cebu City
2.1 km away
Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu

Been to Radisson Blu Cebu? Share your experiences!