“Run Away ! This guy is a crook !!!”

Cebu Rental Motorbikes Services
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I rented a bike for one month for 12000 pesos. After 1 day and 20 km the belt broke. He urge me to go to an official Honda Dealer (spending 2000 pesos to have the bike carried there) I paid the change of the belt. After 40 km the belt broke again !!! It cost me 4000 pesos to bring back the bike to the shop. The mechanics said the only way this can happend is if the poulie was wrong.

So I bring back the bike to the guy who give me only 7000 pesos back claiming I destroy his bike !!! He didn't want to pay for the parts I had to put on his bike !

He's a Russian Crook run away from him !!!

Valery S, Owner at Cebu Rental Motorbikes Services, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Shameful person and shameful review! It was mistake let him rent motorbike from us!

He called us on the Saturday morning and asked if we have motorbikes available, when he arrived in the evening from Bohol, he told us that he rented bike in other rental in Cebu, and belt was damaged 4 times for a week. He chosen Honda Click December 2016 (1,5 year old), we let him test-drive it, he filed up the forms paid and left!
At the next day. when he was already in tagbilaran bohol, he told us that belt was damaged I told him to fix that only in official honda service its only there is warranty that everything will be fixed properly.
Next day he texted us and said that Honda service already fixed the bike and he is back on the road. He even sent photo but on the back round it was street motorbike services.
After few hrs Ive found that belt was damaged again. Summary already 6 times, two times of our bike and four times bike of other rental for a little bit more than week.

I came to honda service in Cebu where we always fix the maintain bikes and they told me that the only might be problem why belts were damaged many times already his driving style and overweight.
and here is the question if poulie was damaged HOW DID MECHANIC CHANGED BELT BUT DIDNT SEE THAT POULEI WAS DAMAGED ALSO?

I explained it to renter and at the next day being in honda service in tagbilaran he called us and gave me mechanic, after I asked mechanic HOW DID HE CHANGE THE BELT AND HAS NOT SEEN THAT POULEI ARE DEFECTIVE renter taken a phone from mechanic and told me that he cant reply on my question because mechanic doesnt speak english well and Im talking too fast so he doesnt understand me. in country where english is official language.
I told the rented that he will be charged for damages, we have contract and we are not responsible for that and he didnt have any complains about that he said: just return me some of my money.

When he came back to return the bike I was already sure that it was his fault because at the back of the bike he put three big bags!!!! and there were things for scuba diving! and his driving style giving more less gas that what caused that belt was chopped on small pieces.
For 7 months doing that business we never had problems with the belt, all our motorbikes 2016-2017. Belt should be change every 3 years.

I told him if he is disagree we can go to honda service and mechanic will explain to him why it happened and how much parts will cost.
When we came to honda he didnt let mechanic say anything he was very aggressive, rude and was taking to us like slaves.
I told him that we will call to police now so he taken his things from our shop through keys to lady and left.

After week we had other customer from France who was his neighbor living in Thailand. He said that he knows him, hows small the world. He said that this guy is not really cleaver and nice and he always traveling with his staff for scuba diving equipment and those bags are really heavy to carry on with scooter. With his driving style he accelerate and decelerate scooter like manual motorcycle which caused damages to the belt and not only with our bike and also with bike from other company.
We gave him to test drive the bike and if belt or poulei were damaged he couldnot ride even 1 km.
When I brought bike to honda in cebu they just changed belt, because it was not original, bearings. Poulei were fine. and we have had lots of customers after him renting that bike without any problems.

After already few months later when bike was rented by different customers I had weird noise and I brought it to honda service they changed the poulei but bike never stopped and belt never damaged anymore.

He is shaimful lying in this review, also trying to blame us and he is insulting me texting that I'm Russian crook and people should get away from me. His comments are racists. Because Im not Russian but if Im for example Russian so then people dont have to have deals with me? This is totally DISCRIMINATING.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I rented there new Yamaha scooter. All motorbikes are in good condition, they keep its clean. Also they have new helmets, probably the best which I ever had traveling in Philippines and other Asian countries. I highly recommend their service.

Valery S, Owner at Cebu Rental Motorbikes Services, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear customer,
thank you for using our services and share your experience to others.
We wish you the best.
Thank you and come to see us again.