“Warm and Cozy Condo”
other traveller has booked this property
Queen-sized sofa bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen-sized sofa bed.
Bespoke queen-sized bed with pull-out bed that can accommodate 3 persons.
Study nook with laptop-friendly table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
marra f
“Warm and Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Beautiful and colorful condominium! Our stay was overall good. We will definitely book again if we'll get back to Cebu. :))

Your age range 25-34
14 Jun 2018
Thank you for staying!
Lia There...
“Very satisfied customer”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The place is so clean, quiet, and safe. Almost everything that u need is in the unit - first aid kit, toiletries, utensils, coffee, and the like. Host is very accommodating. She checks us from time to time by sending us text messages. Very satisfied. I will definitely re-book.

9 Nov 2017
Thank you for staying.
Lyra V
“Sinulog 2017”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The unit is so tidy and cozy, love the design. Location wise, it's perfect for relaxation after a very tiring Sinulog experience; very accessible as well, just near the Ayala Mall.

Really enjoyed my stay at Apartment 7B and would definitely stay again whenever I have Cebu travels. Will reco to my friends and relatives too.

Thanks Ms Grace for the warm accommodation! :)

8 Nov 2017
Thank you for staying!
Happiness...
“Double thumbs-up for this place.”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It really is a "cozy" place to stay. It's like having your own home in Cebu. The owner Maam Grace is a very nice host, she is very accommodating to my queries. I asked her if we check-in earlier (7am) and she said yes with no additional fee, but due to unforeseen circumstances I again asked her if we could check-in at 3:00 am and she said yes again, for me that was a big big thumbs-up. The building staff and security guards were very helpful and accommodating as well. The location/place is safe, it gated with 24 hr security. The house manual is a big plus as well, great shower with heater. Internet/wifi is fast and reliable. I highly recommend this place, it's all worth it.

28 Aug 2017
Thank you for staying in Apartment 7B!
Lilibeth...
“Mrs.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The place is what says, Cozy and Comfortable. Very clean!. Grace was quick to respond to a minor issue encountered. Location is within walking distance to eating places and secured. Staff very friendly and helpful to tenants needs. Definitely will have this place on top of my list in Cebu and would highly recommend it to my friends!.

31 Jul 2017
Thank you for staying Lilibeth! I really appreciate your patience. 'Till your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing