Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
desiera g

Nuce place

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jan 2020
This hotel is very nice place , nice pool , very attractive from the entrance. I was visiting my cousins to this hotel .my 3 sons happy sending their time in the pool at night ...very nice place quite and elegant.
Date of stay: March 2019
    AU$133
  • Vio.com
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

I think this hotel needs a huge renovation amd Cleaning😔 I know there's so much to offer from This one but needed much work...the Spanish era design and some old things are ok their rooms were old and rusty, a serious overhaul is needed...

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank joremardelfin
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

The place is old. The first room we were put into didn't even have a separator for the shower and toilet. They transferred us to a loft next. That was better. Our shower had a divider but water would leak under. The food was so-so. The only 2 redeeming factors are the pool and the staff. Big pool, super accommodating staff. It was easy to get a taxi there too.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank angeltespinosa
CrownRegencyHotels, Marketing Communications Team at Crown Regency Residences Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear Ann K,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your thoughts of Crown Regency Resort Residences Davao.

We assure you that we will provide you with a more enjoyable and stress-free experience upon your return.

On a lighter note, we are glad that our accommodating staff was able to transfer you to a better room. We boast being in the heart of the city so, catching a ride would never be a hassle! We will also make better our food offerings to bring a more delightful dining experience for our future guests.

Hoping to welcome you back

Reviewed 11 February 2019

NO CLEAN WATER (!!!??!!) NO HOT SHOWER. NO SHOWER DIVIDER or CURTAIN.
This OLD FACILITY has polluted faucet water, that certainly should not have passed city health inspections.

My experience: Upon opening the tap, the water that came out was murky with tons of tiny reddish fibers floating in the water. I let it run for 20mins (thinking pipes are just old). It lessened a bit but still cloudy water. Previously since there is NO HOT SHOWER, the bellboy told me to boil my own water with the tea kettle and provided me a pale. After 20mins and boiling 4 kettles full of water I had prepared myself for the bath. Upon opening the tap once more, DARK REDDISH-BROWN WATER CAME FLOWING OUT LIKE IT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF A HORROR FILM. Both shower and sink faucets flowed brown.

Imagine if i had not tested the faucet first and just opened the shower, this $h** water would have spewed all over me and all over the bathroom (since there is no shower divider)

Until this place is inspected and reassessed for its permit to operate, I do not recommend anyone staying here, simply for BASIC HYGIENE REASONS.

Room tip: Do not book a room until you call to verify if they have and updated health permit
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 702ng

Dear 715nikkig,

We apologize for any inconvenience these might have caused you during your stay. Rest assured that we will take necessary actions as needed. If ever you encounter similar experiences again, please do let the front desk personnel know so they may be aware of the issues your room is having. We are certain that we would gladly relocate you to a more functional room.

We hope you can visit us again, we assure you that we will provide you with a more delightful experience upon your return.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

To be fair, the hotel is decent looking, their rooms are ok. Although their bathroom needs work. Hot water from the shower isnt available although the hotel attendant who came to fix it said that it was working fine. Their breakfast is served buffet style in a 50's diner themed restaurant.

The rooms are located a bit far from the resto and front desk..our room was at the farthest end so when my workmate forgot our key card inside our room and we were locked outside, the long walk going to the front desk was stressful. It was lucky that along the way we saw a hotel attendant who opened our room for us.

The set up is all good when you are just there vacationing with family or friends and time is not ticking away. They have a nice big swimming pool area that you could all enjoy. But when you are staying for a business trip, the location of the rooms will cause hassle and you will need to allocate more time to prepare for meetings. Also, if there isnt a line of taxi outside the hotel (normally there are esp in the morning) it is difficult to get a cab from this location.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear CLH8112,

We appreciate you for taking time and effort to compose your review on Crown Regency Residences Davao. The hotel is also suitable for business trips or meetings. During your stay with us perhaps you were in unfavorable situations, just as you stated above.

If ever you were to consider coming back to Crown Regency you can always request a room closer to what is convenient for you and your business partners.

We appreciate your gracious commendation of our amiable staff, they have been trained accordingly to give each guest the Filipino hospitality they deserve.

We hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

It was my first time to this hotel, I was with 6 people in our team , we booked 3 rooms. It was raining hard when we checked in, going to the rooms you need an umbrella to go because you will walk in an open area and if we didn't have our own umbrella surely we will be wet because of the rain. The staff on duty at that time is somewhat disoriented, first she said that the bag of my friend is already in the room, but when my friend checked it wasn't there and he was given the runabout that maybe it was delivered to the other rooms of our team but apparently it was not, soon he found the bag just inside the front desk area. Second, I was given a room key card with the number of the room posted on the card, to my surprise when I entered the room, the bellboy said that somebody is in the room, then I checked someone is sleeping on the bed. I was given the WRONG KEYCARD, WRONG ROOM. Imagine if we intrude the privacy of the people inside. I was fuming mad, and the front desk agent admitted that she was at fault because she gave the wrong card.

The breakfast is lousy, the hotel is not prepared to have plenty of guest. It took time for them to refill the serving dish, breakfast consist of 1 viand, egg and rice. Fruits, after the 1st serving no refill, You have to ask for plates glasses, utensils and cups. They are under staff.

I have been to other hotels and I can say this is one of the worst hotel I have been.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ivyven28

Good day OLIVIA,

We were very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it will all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mentioned, this level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party. The staff on duty that was responsible for your baggage was one of our new employees who was undergoing his training, we would want to send our most sincere apology on his behalf. Rest assured you will be greeted with better services from both the front desk and concierge personnel should the time arise.

We are so sorry to hear about the issues that you faced whilst staying with us.

We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve on our amenities and services offered.

Hoping you reconsider your opinions on Crown Regency,