Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sad miel

Better than I expected

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Mar 2019
Grand Menseng Hotel really surpassed my expectations. The buffet was great-- the food itself, the service, and the price (not expensive but the food was very good). The pool-- which at first I thought would be disappointing-- turned out to be excellent as well. The size and depth allowed us to freely move and have fun. The rooms were really spacious. I like how the facilities were readily available and the water temperature could be changed at your own will. Lastly (maybe not), the breakfast (which was free-- yay) was good. We kind of didn't catch on the full trays, but we were still pretty full. Really full, I mean.

Bonus points:
* Staff = friendly and will help you even at 12 AM
* Good location
* Affordable
* Once again, excellent service

P.S. We will definitely come again soon!
Date of stay: March 2019
Room Tip: Rooms at second floor are nearer to the pool
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    AU$30
10.9 km from Grand Menseng Hotel
AU$61
Fully refundable
No fees just great deals
  • Vio.com
    AU$131
6.8 km from Grand Menseng Hotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

I came down late and it was a few minutes beyond 9am. They did not give me breakfast because the reservation staff said I didn't have the coupon from the front desk. The front desk people won't give me the damn coupon either as according to them "there's no need to have a coupon, sir." They can't get their instructions straight. I ended up having a breakfast at a nearby McDonald's. It was the worst kind of service. I swear.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018

One month prior to arrival., I made a verbal room reservation with this hotel for a 3 person room for 3 nights, the charge agreeded was P3300 per night, and they did not ask for any deposit.

However, during check in, they raised the charge to P3900 per night, after some negotiation, the agreeded to revert the charge to P3300.

When you make any reservation with this hotel, be sure to get a quotation from them.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 14 July 2018

One month prior to arrival, I made a verbal reservation for 3 person room for 3 nights, the agreed cagrge was P3300 per night and they did not ask for any deposit.

However, during check in, they raised the charge to P3900, after some negotiaion, they finally agreed to revert the charge back to P3300.

When you made any booking with this hotel, made sure to get a formal quotation from them.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

They currently have a promo on 2800 per night. Excellent value. Include breakfast. Centre location so front rooms can be noisy. Rooms huge. So easily get an extra bed in. Bit dated and tires. But great value. Comfortable and well located

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My very first time to visit Davao for business and i was really disappointed with the Services of this hotel. First, i told the Receptionist that im ALONE but then i was given a twin bed and this Receptionist even told me that dont use the other bed due to HSK purposes?! So why they didnt give me a king bed in the first place?! Im not saying that i will use those 2 beds but telling me that dont use it, is kinda unpleasant to hear. 2nd, i was not told about the facilities. 3rd, receptionist said that dental kit was already placed but it was not. And lastly, the phone was not working. You guys need to work on your customer service skills. You are in hospitality industry, doesnt matter how many stars you are. With this kind of service and facilities not worth it to pay almost 3k!!!

Date of stay: March 2018