Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bart Valencia
Quezon City, Philippines

One of the cheapest places to stay in Davao

Review of Daylight Inn
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Oct 2017
I was surprised on the price of this Inn since it's on a prime location on Davao. It sits right on the city where many jeepneys pass by. The place is indeed perfect for travelers since it has cozy rooms but not really a place where you want to hang out. It is good for safekeeping your luggage while travelling around Davao.

They don't have available free water so always take note to bring water if you don't want to buy on the front desk. Convenience stores and eateries are aplenty on the vicinity of the venue so meals are not really a problem on your stay here. The staff are also hospitable and approachable to ask regarding the different routes on how to go to different places.
Date of stay: October 2017
Room Tip: I think the rooms near the stairs would be optimal if you plan on carrying many luggage to and...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$131
3.9 km from Daylight Inn
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Located in Fate, Tx.
Great tasting donuts each morning but they only make a limited amount and when they are gone they don't make any more.
The donuts are so fresh and melt in your mouth
Definitely worth the trip.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

For a budget seminar-participant like me, Daylight Inn is so affordable. It is conveniently located at San Pedro District in Davao City. The staff are so accommodating and the place is very safe. Their rooms don't have individual CRs, instead their are common CRs for both male and female.

Room tip: Choose rooms near the common CRs.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I only needed a place to stay in for one night, so I took my chances by booking at Daylight Inn. Surprisingly, I had a good experience. They even honored my reservation through text message.

I've been seeing a lot of great reviews of Daylight Inn (based from conversations with several travel bloggers), so I considered it. I only paid the full price of my room upon check-in, which was priced at P250 (the cheapest room there was!).

My Single Room only had the basics such as a fan and a wash room (no hot water). Plus, my space was just a hop away from the reception area, so the Wi-Fi connection was really strong. My bed was comfortable to sleep in, and the pillows were soft too. Apart from that, my room was also fixed with a wall fan. A thin towel and some toiletries were provided as well. A wooden cabinet and table were also furnished, which I used to store some of my clothes. Windows that were covered with floral-printed curtains were also present.

Daylight Inn also offer rooms that have their own Private Bathrooms. But unlike my space, which only had a washroom, a common bathroom was available for use just right down the hall. Nonetheless, the comfort rooms were always cleaned and maintained.

If you're looking for a clean and affordable place to stay in Davao for just a short while, consider Daylight Inn. It's also located near Davao's famous Majid's Kabab, which is located at J. Rizal Street.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank budgetbiyahera
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

I recommend this hotel to tight budget travellers. It is in the heart of the city which it makes accessible to all of the restaurants and things that can be done in Davao City.
Bring your own towel if because there bath towel seems like it is not washed well.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank rynzelg
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We booked online and it's really cheap. We just stayed 1 night. Their bathroom is elevated. No hot shower. Their sliding door is difficult to close and open, no lock. Towel isn't soft, it looks old actually. The worst part is when I'm going to take a bath on the morning, there are small roaches at the bathroom. I think they should improve the cleanliness of the room especially the bathroom/toilet area. I think they also should have better linens. I think I might look for other accommodations if I come back to Davao.

Date of stay: June 2015