Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
RobandMaryJean
Jerrabomberra

Good locatio, service and price. Excellent value.

Review of Apo View Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Nov 2019
We use many hotels in Davao but we return to Apo View frequently - provided we get a room in the refurbished area, as we did this time.

The family room was ENORMOUS and had two windows overlooking People's Park. It was set up for 4 people but has space for many more. Also, very quiet when we were there.

Has compfy beds, free water, safe, good aircon and TV, 2 armchairs, table and 4 chairs.

The large bath was neck shaped and had a rain shower. There were good comps and plenty of space.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$31
    AU$34
0.4 km from Apo View Hotel
View more hotels in Davao City
All reviews light switches grand dame swimming pool sized bed toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

On the day that I arrived check-in counter is quite busy, but the on duty receptionist Leonila, or I guess she's a supervisor (but she's wearing the same uniform as other receptionist) managed the busy day and still put a smile on her face.she accomodates me fast and gave me a nice room facing the hotel's pool. On the morning I had my breakfast assisted by jhon the food was great!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

My stay in the hotel is very convenient, the staff are accommodating, I would commend Leonila, their front desk because she helped us in our hassle-free stay. Thanks to Sir Flor for assisting us in our meal, their food is a must try, because it is delicious. Thank you Apo View Hotel for the wonderful stay!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2019

We had a great stay. This hotel offers quality service but very affordable price, I love the service, amenities and facilities they have much to offer. Thank you Apo view hotel for the best service...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2019

The experience I've had in this hotel is amazing. The food is great and very delicious, staff are very friendly and accommodating. Good job Apo View for providing us a great service. I will surely recommend this Hotel to my family and friends :)

Reviewed 19 November 2019

Awesome stay and enjoyed the combination of dynamic and relaxing environment. Excellent staff service. Remarkable standard of service. Will definitely return. My family and I fell in love with Davao. What a city!

Trip type: Travelled with family