Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mattkur
Chicago, Illinois

Hope to stay here again someday.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Aug 2023via mobile
The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly. I ordered a Coca Cola and they served it with ice. Pool was warm and immaculate. We were up high, maybe the fifth floor. Carpets and beds were clean and the room service was quick and efficient.
Date of stay: September 2022
    AU$263
5.9 km from Marco Polo Davao
View more hotels in Davao City
1,496 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022

I want my husband to experience the Kadayawan in Davao. So instead of staying in my family we choose to stayed in Marco Polo. And of course my relatives visited us in the top floor. A lot of staff are very rude. In the 3rd day of our stay we asked for toilet paper & the housekeeping was very angry giving us one toilet roll🤦🏻‍♀️ For real? Toilet roll here in Australia is nothing maybe it’s very very expensive for Marco Polo. On the day of the festival the manager stands in the “vip” stand, I asked him can I take a photograph for just 2 minutes & we leave, he said No! We can’t see anything too many people. I begged him, can you take my phone instead & take couple of shots for me please but he just looked at us. All we want is some memories. The “VIP” stands is even ha of empty but they made it political. Nothing change in Filipinos attitude. By the way this happened last kadayawan 2018. I will not recommend your old hotel to anyone, it’s not worth the price for the rudeness of your housekeeping. We stayed there for 8 days & she only service our room twice & she yelled to us.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank neneulie
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

I liked the security machine for all incoming baggage, it definitely made us feel safe. Their lobby is not the biggest but it was Christmas so it was well decorated with lovely ambiance.

Breakfast is decent. Good selection of food.

Room is clean, quite old furnishings, the pool is small.

Very close to the night market and shopping malls.

Visited 2017. We will be back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2022

.im always coming back to marco polo for there good service and friendly staff, spacious rooms..oooh im so excited for our breakfast soo yummy :) looking forward for a great service this weekend :)I'm so excited to come back at marco polo hotel for my 3nights and 4days this weekedn.....Thank you so much marco polo😘

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Marco Polo Davao City is one of the best hotels in Davao City. I was there in 2015 and I had the best time ever! The hotel is very beautiful. They have gorgeous artwork and they also had a really yummy restaurant. You could also order food to be delivered to your room. It was the best experience ever. The friend I was with had injured his knee and so we called the doctor and they fixed his knee. I was amazed that there was a doctor who could come and clean his cut.

Room tip: I would choose a second-floor room because it is not as noisy.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank mtlawlordesign33
Reviewed 8 November 2020

stayed here at the wife's wanting, paid a little premium but was well worth it. The staff were awesome will enjoy them again in the near future,
The returns are amazing as well as the concierge.
Will always use them when in the Davao area.

Room tip: all the rooms have a good experience
Date of stay: December 2019