Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Al V

Central location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Dec 2022via mobile
Great location just across Gaisano Mall and waking distance to the night market and downtown area. Wi-Fi works and has a pool and jacuzzi. Very accommodating staff and room is good and has working area with ample plugs and great view as well of the city from the room
Date of stay: November 2022
  • Vio.com
3.5 km from The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
All reviews gaisano mall buffet breakfast pool and jacuzzi pleasant hotel the hotel manager early check night market frances gym banks
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2022

I enjoyed my stay, as always, in this hotel. I have stayed here previously, pre-pandemic, for 3-4 times already. The place is old now but the staff are good, efficient, responsive to the guests. Place is clean and safe. I was told that it didn't operate for about 2 years due to the pandemic lockdowns. Please ask for rooms with outside view. Otherwise you might be placed in one facing walls.

I met the hotel manager, Katherine, and she was very nice, personable and immediately acted upon my request for room change. I hope that they improve on buffet food choices like more fruit choices, add wheat bread, pancakes, etc.

Place is a good walk to a mall, eating places and hospital and short ride to other places. It is right smack in a Chinese business district. I will stay here again should I visit Davao again.

Room tip: Make sure to ask for room with an outside view unless you don't mind staying in one with a window facing a wall.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

A pleasant hotel, location near Gaisano mall of Davao. Room was huge and pool is covered. Breakfast buffet was amazing and a lot of choices. Early check is not allowed maybe because that was weekend and a lot of hotel guest are checked in, late check out was allowed till 1pm. Overall stay was great.

Room tip: Checking in and checking out is the busiest time. Front office staff was still very helpful and polite.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2022 via mobile

Jacuzzi is freezing cold. Bathroom is made of plastic and very gross and old. Buffet breakfast at 500 pesos is completely inedible garbage. I had one mouthful of waffle, everything else ranges from poor to extremely poor.
Front desk staff are extremely slow and uninterested.
Juice at buffet is fake and warm. Water at the buffet is undrinkable and warm. They have a toaster but no breads.
Location next to Gmall is great. Don't stay here and do not ever pay for breakfast to be included it's a rort.

Update to this review same day:

Staff are horrible. They confiscated my beers I bought in 7/11 demanding I pay the hotel money to keep them. Six small cans of beer. What a joke and a scam

Room tip: Avoid this hotel in general. If not for the location, there would be zero redeeming factors to this place
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

I am in a wheelchair,I was very nervous b4 I came to Phillipnes but the staff in the hotel was so helpful, we arrived at 1030 pm and unable to enter in the bathroom, the staff took the door out and I was so happy to have access to the bathroom.

The staff here are so friendly and helpful. The Manager Catherine is fab on the ball, if u request any job to be done, she ensures it is done

Room tip: It is very hot and humid here in March but the Aircon in the room is cool.
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2020

The place was undoubtedly clean from the moment you enter the hotel and the room was also spacious. The food was great; breakfast had a wide variety of options. But the overall experience was frustrating. I initially visited the hotel nearly a month prior booking just to check out the rooms, and I was told by the staff that it was possible to choose and reserve a room of my choice on my preferred date/s and so I did. On the day we arrived, to my dismay, the receptionist just told us that the room we chose was under maintenance due to the fact that they had to do some repainting, so we had to wait till they finally gave us a different room. A few employees were friendly and accommodating, but you’d barely see a welcoming staff with a smile on their face hence it generally wasn’t an amiable atmosphere. My husband was also sick and was having fever, but we were kinda relieved knowing that they have this little clinic near the hallway. To our disappointment again, we were informed that the clinic was closed because nobody was on duty.

Date of stay: March 2019