Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Edmund E

Cockroaches and no pool access Sundays

Review of Tower Inn Davao
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Dec 2023

The unit we rented had lots of small cockroaches which was very annoying as we were constantly spraying. Guests are unable to use the pool on Sundays (only owners of units may use them) which is also very annoying. Overall these detracts from the experience of renting. Otherwise, the location is great. It is central to Davao City. The room was sufficient but beware some are really small and not suitable for a good experience. Internet access was OK.

Written 23 December 2023
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Bring insecticide and don't expect to swim in the pool on Sundays.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$59
3.3 km from Tower Inn Davao
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020

The location is right at the center of the city where shops and restaurants are just nearby. The service is average and the facilities are not good. The toilet is broken with no hot shower. The window is not double-glazed where you could hear the noise of the cars and motorcycles.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Doodsky
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Affordable and yet safe place to stay. Good and delicious food that ready to serve anytime and staffs are very accomodating. Near to the places like market, hospitals and easily to find you jeepneys or taxi's anywhere to go.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I have to admit, I’m a frequent guest here until I experienced bites from bed bugs last month. I have photos and documentation about it. Went to the police because there was no female staff to witness my experience at that time and had to go to the ER of the hospital to relieve myself of the itch and the bites...I’m disappointed

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank joanorbacedo
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I admit this Inn has been in Davao for years but I did not experience its service until just recently. The staff was so accommodating that he showed me the room before I checked in. The hotel is simple and nice. The room I got was good for a single person on a overnight stay. Nice hardwood floor, the room is clean and the room service is nice. Definitely worth the price I paid for. Would love to come back soon.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Miler15
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Tower Inn Davao gave us an exciting stay in President DU30's hometown. The hotel is located in the city proper where everything is within reach.

Employees of the hotel are respectful and friendly. I love how they treat us.

Thanks Tower Inn Davao for great DAVAO EXPERIENCE!

Date of stay: December 2016