Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aya L

Great value, great location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jan 2023
It was a short but sweet stay for me and my son. The rooms were just the right size, and the window had a nice view of the green garden. What I also liked was the availability of water from a dispenser. There was a pitcher and 2 glasses provided, so you never really go thirsty. The ambiance was quiet and relaxing. It’s also a short walk to Azuela so it’s easy to find places to eat.
Date of stay: December 2022
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Hotel Tropika, General Manager at Hotel Tropika Davao, responded to this review
Responded 20 Jan 2023
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, ayal2023! We're glad you and your son had a short but sweet stay.
AU$40
  • Vio.com
5.3 km from Hotel Tropika Davao
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
All reviews saltwater pool samal island restaurant staff close to the airport checking in accommodating staff business trip dispenser pitcher shampoo resto staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2023 via mobile

Hotel Tropika is one of the best if not the best hotel in Davao City. Very friendly staff, very clean, and if you want to relax the pool is just the right tempearture to cool off for the day. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Tropika, General Manager at Hotel Tropika Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2023

Thank you for this awesome review, grichie10! We're glad you had a great stay. See you again next time!

Reviewed 8 November 2022

One for the books, easy access, friendly staffs, spacious room, relaxing pool, fast internet connection, and a quiet ambiance. Definetly worth the price. Hopefully, will have more food choices on their buffet.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind words, efg0428. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We will surely take note of adding more choices to our buffet breakfast. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Thank you for this experience, Hotel Tropika! 🤍 Really had a perfect, very relaxing and stress-free weekend getaway with friends after having a busy and rough week. The staff in the hotel were really amazing, friendly and accommodating, they went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable and ensure we do not feel troubled. The rooms were wonderful, clean and very comfortable. The ambience was fantastic! Their serene surrounding will also add to your chillin' and relaxation stay. Of course, their saltwater pool was so great! Apart from that, the hotel also strictly follows the health and safety protocols which is really good, both for the management and guests well-being. Overall, I had a wonderful experience with the hotel and I loved it! It is indeed, a very 'home like feeling' hotel. Will surely come back to Hotel Tropika again with my family and other friends to experience how peaceful and great the hotel is! Lastly, I highly recommend this hotel for anyone! 🤍😍🤍😍

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Looking for a place to chill and relax, visit this hotel, Hotel Tropika. During my staycation in the hotel woth my sister, cousin and friend, I was able to relax and enjoy my overnight stay. The staffs were accommodating and easy to approach if you needed something. The location itself was beyond my expectation, though it's found in the city proper but I was amazed how the hotel makes me feel like home. The facilities were excellent and the proper safety protocols were followed. I will surely come back again here and bring my family as well, to experience the beauty of Hotel Tropika. Thanks you so much 💛💛💛

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2021

My stay was truly remarkable!
from the staff, room to amenities,
everything was superb!
Had the best experience :)
Never thought staycation could that be cool!
Highly recommended!
Indeed! a home away from home! :)