“Delicious!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We got to try their buffet promo coz i think it was their anniversary when we went to davao. Foods were great especially their baby back ribs. Worth every penny. Will definitely go back there when i get another chance to go back to davao.

There are newer reviews for Bigby's Cafe

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have been to other Bigby's Cafe (at least 4 other branches in Visayas and Mindanao) and this Davao branch is my favorite. What I love in this restaurant chain is their sausage pasta and barbecued pork ribs which could rival any steakhouse in Manila. They also take pride of their fried chicken and really I think it is the best comfort food you can buy at that restaurant. I would give this restaurant 5 out of 5 points if it weren't for their water-downed smoothies.

1  Thank kegler747
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Tried first time a few days ago and was pleasantly suprised at how good the food was. I must admit I had a minset that because it was in a congested shopping mall that it would be a run of the mill menue.........wow was I taken back and pleasantlysuprised. I will be back again.

1  Thank siggyh52
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went to Bigby's this year and its just as good if not better than last year. For a small resto in a SM Mall its very very good and the service is excellent. The food is delicious!! Definitely one of my favorites in Davao.

1  Thank Jeremy N
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Bigby's was absoulutely delicious!! I went there on my last day in Davao and wished i had gone earlier in my trip! Everything was excellent and the price was very reasonable..Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Jeremy N