“Over rated”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I heard a great deal about this place and when I arrived there. It wasn't as great as I've heard, the views are good but so is other ridge tops. If you have limited time, it is a good place to see the city. Other than that, there is other places much better

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

They say that if you go to this place, it is highly recommended to go there at night. But i say you can go there anytime you want. Watching the davao city while you’re on top of it with your hot durian coffee will suffice. It will ease all your aches and will give a relaxation moment.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank porknvinz
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I was hoping this place would leave a good impression since I hear a lot of good reviews and feedback so I thought it's about time I try it for myself. I have been craving to eat baked scallops for weeks now so I decided to try it here since they are known to serve delicious seafoods.. but it was a huge mistake.

We had late dinner in Taklobo restaurant. We ordered their Fried Rice, Jack's express. Spare ribs, and their baked scallops. The only thing I liked about what we ordered was the fried rice. The Jack's express was not really good the color was yellow which was off. The spare ribs's meat was hard although the sauce was good. But the baked scallops was a nightmare! It tasted raw. I could still taste a bit of sand and the cheese was not even cooked at all. It was like they grilled it for a while and then placed cheese which tasted like eden cheese. I was expecting the baked scallop with melted cheese on it. And it was 400 pesos which had 8 scallops. It was NOT worth the price at all. I was very disappointed. We were planning to stay and get a couple of drinks but I wanted to puke so we went straight home.
I will never look at baked scallops the same way again. :'(

Never again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

When we arrived the place is already full. We had to wait before we are seated. A bit far from the city center but worth going to if you plan to kill time and relax. Go there before sunset and on a weekday and you will enjoy the view. We ate at Taklobo resto and the food is good. But I noticed that the servings now is smaller. Good for 2-3. I remembered ordering their Pomelo Salad when we first came here and we were surprised because it is really big and could feed 5 people with lots of pomelo and shrimp. Now it has more cucumber and carrots than the pomelos and shrimp.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Good for sunset with city view. Pretty good food choices of filippino food. Entry is free, easy to get taxi from here.

Date of visit: November 2017