“Only for the view”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It's my first time to visit the place and I find the place romantic and a perfect place for a good view of davao city while dining. I was just dissapointed with the service coz it took forever to wait for the food, and the food is not bad but not that something that you have to crave for, I rate it average but definitely there is so much to improve on

1  Thank Manoi N

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

If you really wanna see it's beautiful view, the best time to visit the place at 5pm onwards. It's the most popular place in Davao. But I'm not going to rate the place,I'm going to rate their service which I think is below average. Cause yes the view is beautiful and all but looking at it with hungry stomach is not really fun. Food service took forever!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I heard that Jack's ridge is one of the most popular recreational and dining destinations in Davao city so my family and I decided to dine at that place to check it out. And yes the place really looks good the view is nice and all but sadly their service is slow and slappy.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Jack's view is worth 10 stars alone. Yes the food is very average and the price is very high but at the end of the day I felt this was a place we came to for a romantic dinner and the view did provide that. Without the view I would say this is probably 2 stars with the view it is 3 to 4 stars. If you are coming here for a fine meal you will be disappointed. Enjoy the view and setting. Recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

as far as i can remember my friends here in davao always wanted to take me to jacks ridge. they kept saying the view is a killer. and absolutely it is. but apparently its the only good thing about jacks ridge.
if you want to hangout with friends and have a good time. definitely be here.
if you are looking and expecting for good food. might look somewhere else