Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeck Michael
Metro Manila, Philippines

Very convenient place to stay exploring around the city.

Review of Jotel Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2022via mobile
The Inn is very affordable & so secure. The room is clean has hot shower, hotspot & tv. They also had restau you can order foods. The staff is friendly and approachable . I enjoy my during my stay. Located at the center of downtown I highly recommended!
Date of stay: February 2022
Room Tip: They had parking lot
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Vio.com
3.4 km from Jotel Inn
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

The room space is enough, there are available 2-3-4 single beds for group and price is really budget-friendly. Clean rooms and linens. Buffet breakfast is available for additional fee but also budget-friendly but have varieties. Restaurant also offers dinner. Water pressure is just right just that the bathroom-comfort room floor is same level and no divider therefore all part of the comfort room gets wet. Overall, staying is comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tsunami0616
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We stay there for 3D 2N Sept 26-28, 2019. Nice hotel, clean, staff are very accommodating especially Ms Zyrine , wifi with good connection, very accessible area where ever you want to go in the city, affordable price you got what you pay....

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

You get what you pay for. If you are in a tight budget, you can stay here. The room is basic and clean. It is safe as well. The location is quite near in Roxas Night Market and Bangkerohan Market. Staff are nice and helpful too.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

The hotel is good for the price, the room is nice and facility. Wifi , TV , Hot Shower and etc. Very secured and the staff are nice. Near downtown in Davao I highly recommend this hotel. Its worth to stay this hotel

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

Earlier this morning after taking my breakfast and about to be back at my room supervisor of the hotel called me to inform that my keycard was not updated due to my room was reserved to another client online? So i said i will surrender my keycard later. When i was in a room someone called me thru landline (phone inside the room) and approached me that need of transfered?because this room is assigned to online customer??? Am i not a customer here? I am not your priority here because i was not an online booking?? Walk-in customer is not a priority here???Ist i checked-in last sunday here to be able to have a room for the entire week i stay here in Davao and not to be disturbed my worked here. They also told me that their policy is everyday payment?? You are the only hotel i known checked-in who had this policy??? So i pay everyday. And they did my transfer my things to another room and that was matrimonial and supervisor told me to pay an extra charge of the said room? Why i need to pay? Am i responsible for your negligence? And who said that i want a matrimonial room?
During my ist night here i notice some cockroaches is there in my room 431 but i didn't pay much attention. Second day, i was about to sleep and turn off the lights while browsing my phone i saw cockroaches in a wall near my bed so i turn on the lights and they will move past so i find it and saw under my bed. So i called the reception and asked somebody to go there. But because im not comfortable i asked the bellboy of my transferring.

Upon Entering my matrimonial room today i saw some stained in the bed linen which is their policy to pay if you are responsible, i took a photo before used this bed as an evidence if they wanted me to pay for this.

Date of stay: March 2019