Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Smithton
Invermay, Australia

value hotel in central city

Review of My Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2023
we walked most places we needed to go, very central. This is a low cost, value hotel but it is clean, comfortable beds and has the basics as you would expect. Lovely staff. It offered secure of street parking.
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip: Try to get room at back to reduce any chance of noise from busy street at front
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Vio.com
3.9 km from My Hotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Room space was just enough for a typical overnight stay or even a 3 day stay. Nothing fancy, very minimalist which is ideal as it was just meant for sleeping over as most of the day time we are out of the hotel and enjoying the beauty of Davao.
The breakfast was done accordingly and was cooked just the way we wanted it, no buffet but freshly cooked choiced meals. Location was ideal as it was in the center of the city, easy access to People's Park, Public Market (Bankerohan) and even to the South or North part of Davao City. Service was not bad at all, there was a room attendant who is ready to assist for the luggage and for whatever you require.
An observation and opportunity to improve are the OJT students who were assigned on the kitchen, we find them lousy in terms of how they dress themselves and how they serve the food on the table. Courtesy was not obvious, they could have been mentored or coach by the kitchen supervisor so they can improve as they represent My Hotel while they are on job training.
Generally, it was an okay hotel.

Room tip: always make an advance reservation to get the best room available
Date of stay: December 2019
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear @heyzeldeyzel, thank you very much for taking time off in leaving a review for us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure that our guests experience the best service during their stay with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding our OJTs and we will make sure to cascade information to our various heads for better training.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon during your future visits to Davao. All the best!

Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed here last October 2019 for 4 nights. I booked for a double room in this hotel, the space is just okay. It has a double bed, 1 side table, work table, flatscreen tv with some channels, hot and cold showers and towels and free toiletries (tissue and soap).

Cleanliness ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (3/5): I rated just 3 because there’s a bit of weird smell upon entering the room. The comforter, sheets, pillow cases and blankets have stains and smells old. The floor also are dusty and the showers and faucets are a little bit rusty.

Comfort ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4/5): The matress itself are comfortable and the airconditioning works properly but as mentioned above, the sheets smells old.

Services ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5): I love their services. Specially the front desk officers (Apple and I forgot to ask the name of the other one), they are very professional and accommodating. We asked them a lot of times regarding directions and they always gave us a detailed one. So we didn’t got lost getting around Davao. The restaurant staff are also very accommodating and the food services are very quick.

Food ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5): We ate here everyday for our free breakfasts and all of the plated meals I ordered I am very much satisfied. They served the food plentiful and they even have unli brewed coffee every morning.

Location ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5): I can say that this hotel is in a very strategic location because it is near to some of the tourist destinations of Davao like People’s Park, Roxas Night Market, Bankerohan Public Market. It is also very near many restaurants and some of the jeepneys and taxi routes (To Eden Nature Park (Toril bound), To Jack’s Ridge (Matina bound) are just walking distance or just in front from or of the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear Diane,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review. It is our goal to provide the best service for all our guests and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for also pointing out our room cleanliness as well as the smell. We will have this checked and looked upon by our Housekeeping Department. We apologise for this and rest assured, we will improve in this department to serve all our guests better. Once again, thank you and we look forward to have you stay with us again soon in your future visits to Davao City! All the best and safe travels ahead!

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Very satisfied for hotel accommodation. Check in process was good. Housekeeping Services is Excellent. Staff Friendliness is 5/5. The breakfast is good 5/5. The Price is very cheap.My over all stay was very good.

Date of stay: October 2019
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear @sunshine830980,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback We are very happy that you had a pleasant and wonderful stay with us. It is our mission to provide the best services at an affordable price to all our guests and we are glad that we have exceed your expectations.

We do look forward to having you stay with us again during your future visits to Davao City. All the best and safe travels ahead!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

you get what you pay for. i got the cheapest room

the staff service is excellent. and the bed was soso

the walls are flmisy however and you can hear lots of activities at night
Its cheap and you will get what you pay for. ill get another hotel when i come back to davao

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mylestan
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear @sheymoure,

Thank you for taking your time in providing feedback. Our goal is to provide utmost satisfaction to all our guests and we are glad that our staff provided you with the best service possible. We are saddened to hear about your decision to get another hotel next time you come back to Davao though. Rest assured, we will try our best to improve on our facilities. We do hope that you will still consider us as one of your hotel choices in the future.

All the best and safe travels!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The room was small and aircon extremely noisy most nights cant get to sleep. No view from windows. On the plus side room was clean. Quite centrally located with shops nearby. Hotel food was ok. Prices were also ok.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jaya Pandian V
SJYUY, Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Mr @Jayapandian V,

Our guests are very important to us and we are very sad to hear that your stay with us was a nightmare. We regret to hear about the noise caused by our air conditioning and sincerely apologize for that. Rest assured, we have already looked into it. In addition, we take pride in our cleanliness and we are glad that it has managed to reach your expectations. We do have various room sizes, and all our premiere rooms are bigger, more spacious and have views of the city. We do hope you give that a try next time during your future visits here in Davao City.

All the best.