Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Emily B
Winston, Oregon

Great place for the $$$

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 June 2019
We especially liked this place because it is quaint and quiet. We ordered Buco Juice several times and they climb their own tree to get it fresh for you. The pool is clean and adjacent to the bar/restaurant and what food we ordered was cooked to taste and delicious.
It also has a great location close to just about everything you would want including two malls SM and Abezza. It has a guard on duty for the area 24/7 so it’s plenty safe.
Date of stay: May 2019
Room Tip: Close to two huge. Malls
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    AU$28
    AU$31
5.1 km from Red Knight Gardens
View more hotels in Davao City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I can only talk about the restaurant and swimming pool area as I haven't stayed there.

I am staying in the subdivision close to red Knight and have been there a few times. For lunches, breakfasts and dinners.

The menu is quite restricted, not many things to choose from. It's mainly western food as they have a lot of tourists staying there... But the cheese burger is very nice, and the breakfasts are great, specially the pancakes.

I ordered sweet and sour pork just yesterday for dinner and was very disappointed because the pork was basically just a little bit of pork surrounded by a coat of fat. The taste wasn't very good either...

The pool is very small and usually full of children so if you expect a quiet lunch think again.

Overall the restaurant is average, and the staff are very nice.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2019

i was pleasantly suprised about the good location. the size of the appartment compared with the price. at first i thought it would be a noisy place but we only heared birds and children.the reason what made this average is that this appartment looks 20 years old. if they would paint it new, put in some new beds i think i would have given it a very good cause i will come back here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2019

the staff at this hotel are 10 out of 10 they make you so welcome and happy,BUT the pool area and the rooms are just too noisy from the people and children,every weekend there are Filipinos parties,and the rooms need to have a lot of things to be new as there is a lot of old things

Room tip: as far away from the pool
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pip w
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

We wasn’t able to catch our flight back to cebu because we arrived at the airport Davao. Me and my sister decided to look a hotel near the airport. So Upon searching Red Knight Garden was about 2.8Km away. It was 8pm and were very tired because we came from bukidnon so it was a long land trip. Actually we’re surprised because it wasn’t true the distance we saw. It’s quite far. And it’s inside the subdivision. A bit far from convenient store, banks, market but the good things is it’s a cozy place. When we reached the main door of the place there was 1 lady on the front desk. Surprisingly no greetings. Even a simple Hi or Hello! Nothing. Here comes another lady walking down the stares and when she saw us she just stopped on the middle of the stares and just looked upon us. No greetings also. On our experienced on this place is not good as I expected because I’ve been to many places and many big hotels in and outside the country they really have a great customer service. I know we just need a place to sleep on that night. Maybe for them it’s just a little. So I start the conversation with the lady in the front desk and Greet her a good evening and asked if they have a room available for one night only. At first she said sorry Sir we don’t have. I told her that I saw it online and you still have. She looked again in the computer and said yes sir we have. I asked how much the price? She said 2600 pesos. I said I saw online it’s 1660 pesos. I don’t book online because I don’t have credit cards. So I called my friend to book it for me. And I got the 1660 price.
I think the room it’s good for the price I got. But for 2600 it’s not reasonable.
Early morning I woke up at 8am to have breakfast on the restaurant beside the pool. I seated there waiting if someone will come with the menu. Simple greetings none. I don’t know maybe in this place customer service is not really important or maybe I just have a high standards in terms of customer service.

I hope they will engage in customer service to improve customer relationship.
Or the staffs might need a training seminar for better customer service engagement.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing little place tucked away in a quiet location.
Extremely helpful staff, excellent food and service!
Lovely clean room with everything you need for a stay.
We wished we had booked longer it was so comfy.
Pool was clean and welcoming beautiful kept gardens and nothing was too much, the gardener even cut me down a coconut 🥥 what more could I ask for!
Easy access to city via taxi transfer all done through reception.
We visited the night market absolutely amazing place lovely people and to sample there home cooked foods! Loved everything about Red Knight Gardens 👍

Trip type: Travelled as a couple