“Good food, good ambiance”
Review of Cafe 1771

Cafe 1771
Ranked #50 of 543 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 631 7340.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The interior is very nice, it gives a cozy feeling. Its perfect if you want an intimate gathering or wants a quiet meal. The food is good though a bit pricey. Their cakes are fantastic!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We had come to Cafe 1771 on a recommendation, but the experience was decidedly average. The range of wine on offer was poor, the one selection that we made proved to be "not available" and the food turned out generally below average. There were some nice salads to start, but after that it went downhill. Fairly pricey too.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The deco is the restaurant is nice, it's clean and comfortable, good place for social gathering among a few friends. Food taste great, but get a car park, as usual, in Manila can be a pain. Overall great place to be in.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

If you want a good Filipino breakfast with a quiet ambiance then this is the place. It's a good meeting place for biz people. I tried the salmon cooked with a twist of tartness and spiciness. Adobo flakes is another dish which should be tried. I always come to this place whenever I'm here for a vacation.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

One of our favourite places to have breakfast. The place is classy. Recently renovated where they made the library area larger since it became a fave spot for customers. The service is very good. The place is unhurried a very relaxing place to have breakfast lunch or dinner. The menu is simple and the food is very good and tasty. We had a Filipino breakfast. My wife had the corned beef with rice and a cup of hot chocolate. The corned beef is "homemade" not out of the can. I had a "Pinasabog na Longanisa which is really a Filipino sausage deconstructed without the casing and a sunny side up egg and garlic fried rice. Truly yummy. We always come back to have breakfast here whenever we visit. Highly recommended. My wife and I will be back for lunch and dinner.