“Excellent location close to Marriott Hotel and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Dinning area
Living Room
Dinning area
Living room
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not up to my standards”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I waited 2 hours for the person who was supposed to meet with the key for the unit. The AC unit in the MB was very loud and interrupted my sleep. There was no hot water in the bathroom or kitchen sinks and only warm, not hot water in the shower.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
29 Jan 2017
This is very last minute booking, we try our best to accommodate you and did far more to offer you , Philippines is tripical weather country ,hot water in kitchen sink not common. We never had any single complain about the water and also about the AC . We keep very high standard maintenance for our units. We did far more then supposed the refund you have . Sorry to said you are such difficult client to please .
Doctorros...
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Excellent location close to Marriott Hotel and the airport NAIA”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a nicely located Condotel close to the Manila NAIA and Marriott Hotel where my daughter and her family stayed. We had side trips to Macau and Tacloban City so it was convenient considering the horrible traffic in Manila if we had stayed somewhere else. We felt very safe with the strict security imposed by the security guards who were very polite and helpful when we needed to carry groceries and shopping bags. The unit itself was good sized and fit our purpose except for the awful odor in the hallway from the elevator to the room so I had to spray the hallway with air deodorizer when I go out. I guess it was from whatever the neighbors were always cooking at the time.. Overall a pleasant stay and will stay here again on my next trip. ...P.S. I would like to commend Connie , our contact during checkin and checkout. She was real nice and helpful and always available when I text or call.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
11 Sep 2016
Thanks for staying with us Rosemarie. I am sorry about the smell cooking from other neighbor. Hope can serve again next time.
Thanks
Jane
chefjeff6...
Seaside, Oregon
“Great Location”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this condo for one week. We really enjoyed our stay the condo was as advertised. We really liked the tv's in both rooms and the cable was nice with lots of channels to choose from. We used the pool almost everyday it was kept up really well could use a few more chairs but all in all really good. The security was perfect and everyone was friendly. The location is really good with resort world right next door and a grocery store close by. With lots of places to grab a quick bite just a short walk away. We loved our stay the one thing that would be nice is a few better pots and pans for cooking your own meals. But I give this condo and the owner two thumbs up.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Jason S
“Very Comfortable in a Great Location”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The location is great! Close to great restaurants, Resort World, Golf, and the airport. The staff is very friendly and helpful, very easy to get taxis to go places. My son and I had a great time in the pool!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ishikawaa...
“Great place, great value!”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here at the condo for about 1 week and it was a very enjoyable stay. The condo itself was very clean and comfortable and was within walking distances to many stores and restaurants. The customer service I received was just as great. Next time I come back I will be sure to book this condo again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Apr 2015
Thanks for staying with us. hope can serve you again next time. take care always.

Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing