“Filipino Taste”

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Where do we begin? Ahh, Hubad na Lumpia is a must-try. Crunchy and fresh vegetables in tasty peanut sauce. Then you order the Stuffed Pusit, Paella negra. It is a perfect combination of a main dish that is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. While you're at it, munch on the crispiness of their perfectly fried tilapia with all its side dishes. If you still have space on your stomach, lechon kawali should finish the deal. There are lots of choices on their menu and they this pictures that give you an idea of what you will get. Anyway, they just serve good Filipino dishes.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

After a tiring day, we decided to go to resorts world. We dine at a Filipino restaurant. I thought it was the same thing but it proved me wrong.
The dishes were very delicious and has its distinctive taste. Its not just your ordinary Kare Kare in my case. It "peanut buttery" and you can even feel the thick soup and nuts to taste. Very authentic.
We also tried their crispy pata but in the menu its called Don Rafael. The meat was tender and crispy and your teeth will not struggle biting and chewing it.
The staffs were very polite as well. They cater to our demands. The whole experience was amazing. I will definitely visit it the next time i will be in Manila.

1  Thank Raphyde
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Definitely one of the best tasting and original Filipino culinary I have tasted. The pork, albeit needs further tenderizing, and chicken adobo as paired with the bahay kubo dish (vegetables with coconut milk) was a perfect combination on a hot and humid weather as it soothes your palette and uplifts your foodie soul. The serving was quite generous too as it can cater to four people per order. Price range is quite on the upper scale if you're on a budget mode but definitely beats any buffet restaurant as it delivers the Filipino specialty dishes your friends and family can truly enjoy. And not to miss the oh-so-good gulaman drink! Drinking it transported me back to my childhood craving for it...buon appetit!

2  Thank Erwin H
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

This place mainly serve Filipino food! They have many options and most of the food we had were great. Just avoid the fish dishes since they have bones in it.

1  Thank Brendon M
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I had researched a nice Filipinio Restaurant near our hotel The Belmont for my wife's first meal in Manila. This restaurant located in Resorts World seemed to be a great option.

We ordered Lumpiang Hubad, Adobo Rice and Cochinillo (Roasted Suckling Pig) The biggest disappointment was the Cochinillo. It wasnt roasted but deep fried, was very expensive and very oily and fatty. I was expecting a lechon type roasted dish.

The other dishes, the good service and lovely ambiance prevented the restaurant from getting a lower ranking.

1  Thank tommomelbourne