All reviews free breakfast room service lock box big jacuzzi rooms are newly renovated place to stay private car service booked a standard room baclaran church close to the airport nice room short stay hot and cold shower suite room location is great sm mall of asia motel
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I booked this room for family that was visiting and needed to overnight before their flight back home. The entrance was a bit tricky to find. Reservation was not immediately found.

Rooms are rented by the hour. I saw NOTHING about this in ANY review I searched! The property was chosen for its proximity to the airport and Mall of Asia.

They said the room was very clean and comfortable except for the fact that it was a mother/son sharing a room. I booked a room with 2 beds, they got a room with one. Mirrors on the ceiling were not an added bonus for them. Also no WiFi available at the hotel. Also booking online was 3 times more expensive.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
victoriacourt_cuneta, General Manager at Victoria Court Cuneta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear myownpower

Thank you for choosing us for your family. We appreciate the feedback. Rest assured we have taken note of your comments and we shall improve our services. We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

After fun and booze ar Resorts World we needed a place to stay for few hours to catch an early Bus ride to Puerto Galera. All nearby Hotels were booked. With no choice left we tried VC Cuneta. As always VC never fails to impress and Kudos to the Staff for making sure guests are well taken cared off. We stayed at the Suite room and all I can say is yes... this is Nice.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SejGirard
victoriacourt_cuneta, General Manager at Victoria Court Cuneta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear SejGirard

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and rating. We are delighted that you were impressed with our staff and are happy that you had a good stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The location is great. Next to a market and SM mall of Asia and the hotel offer taxis. The room was very clean and the shower was good. We didn’t sleep all night though because of the noise. Music playing all night, people shouting and fighting and airplanes passing over.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 334bridgetk

Dear BridgetK

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay, rest assured we look into this and improve. We hope to serve you again soon,

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I've got mixed views about this hotel. I have often stayed at the Kabayan in Pasay but fancied a change, hence this booking. From NAIA Terminal 1, the taxi fare was PHP330, a fairly short journey.

My first impression was that I didn't really feel comfortable about the area in which the hotel is located and would certainly not feel happy wandering alone outside. The hotel complex is located off a minor road and there is a security guard at the entrance road. The hotel seems to be in a sort of open 4 shape road - there are individual rooms with parking on the ground floor and the rooms above. The reception area is in the centre of the complex.

After checking in, I was escorted to my room with my luggage. If you have a lot of heavy luggage, as I did, it's a bind going up around a dozen steps (as it is checking out carrying it down). My room was a deluxe with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom (shower). There was a kettle in the room with two complimentary coffee/creamer/sugar sachets and two small bottles of water. There is also a mini-bar fridge with canned drinks.The room itself was a very good size and clean but I must admit I found the dark decor rather oppressive, as was the lack of daylight.

There doesn't seem to be a dining room and breakfast (which was included) was served in the room. A wide choice was available. I missed having a drinks buffet a la the Kabayan, as one drink at breakfast isn't really enough and it's a hassle ordering more through room service, rather than just getting up and getting it!

They have their own transport available, the ride to the nearby Mall of Asia was only PHP150 (the taxi back cost PHP200). The ride back to the airport using this service is PHP250 (compared to the PHP330 I paid the previous day from the airport).

I found service to be very helpful and obliging but the above factors previously mentioned would stop me coming back. In the end, the lack of flexibility in having to go through room service, having to cart luggage up and down stairs and the neighbourhood count against this hotel. But if you have a car, I would think having a place to park the vehicle would be of value.

Price approx PHP2500. Incidentally a cash deposit of PHP1000 is required on arrival and refunded on checking out.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Soulman1949

Dear Soulman1949

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and we have learned alot from it. Rest assured we will make improvements to better our services and convenience. For this year we have plans to construct a dining/ lounge area hopefully it will be complete by the 2nd quarter of 2018. Once again thank you for reviewing us and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The room was good, the access also good. but the staff service is very poor (bad), they always asking about extra cost ( nonsense )

I wanna throw party there before, n i ask about can i invite guess there. They said its ok, but i should book another room (total 2 rooms).

After i book another room, another shift staff said cannot invite guest more than 30 minutes (but they said its ok if i give them another 1K Pesos).
i said i already booked 2 room based on your rules before so i can invite my friends. They said there is no such rules like that

Room tip: this place not good
Date of stay: September 2017