All reviews stay there again next morning close to the airport kitchenette balcony unit guard terminal flight security wifi taxi
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I booked this apartment last minute as we had a one night stopover in Manila before our fight home.

• It said fold out sofa bed, there was a tiny couch and a small mattress to be put on the floor.

• Bed quilt was filthy and stained and damp/wet in places.

• Cockroaches and other insects all over the room.

• Fridge wasn’t working and there was a foul smell.

• Extremely loud and old AC unit.

• TV only showed static i.e not working.

Do not be fooled by pictures on booking.com. This apartment is disgusting.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jessicadutchbarbie
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect, the staff, the appartment, very clean, 10min to 3rd terminal by the manila walk, late checking after 23pm without problem (I gave them the plane number and estimated arrival time) and the price is very nice

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Its not hotel its condos, Condos are nice and spacy with everything what you need, with kitchen and wash machine. Every condo has little balcony. Whole area is security by guards and smoking is prohibited.in the middle of buldings is big pool open until 10 pm every day. Best option for morning flight because terminal 3 is only 4 mins by foot distance. Surrounding is well guarded ane there is many exclusives hotels.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We stayed there during the night of our connecting flights, I don't know manila, but if this is a central place for you I will highly recommend you to stay there. The owner is very nice!!! he responded quickly to anything we asked or wanted or needed and gave us the exact instructions on how to get there after we asked, because of the comments we knew we needed to ask him all of our questions. So there are a few things you should know: # 1. contact to the property ahead, cuz you need to know which unite you need to go to and which building it it and you screen shot it if you don't have data service and show it to the security guard. Make sure you do that! # 2. You should know that payment is done in cash and you need to have the exact amount. # 3. if you are not landing in Terminal 4 you should take a taxi to the property it was 300PHP but I'm sure you can find cheaper if you look, it's a 10-14 min car ride, and the property is 3-5 min walk from Terminal 4 Bridge and it leads you to the terminal. # 4. you need to have eye covers for a tight sleep if you have problems falling a sleep cuz there's light from the street and terminal lights - it helped us during our stay in big cities in Asia also Hong Kong. # 5. the walls are not sound proof and you can hear cars and so on from the street, for us it wasn't an issue at all. # 6. when you enter the building you should know the name of the host or who's waiting for you to give you the keys and should know where to drop them off. . We stayed there for about 6 hours and the bed was very comfy and the room and everything was super clean, it's a small apt very clean and just what we needed, I'll prob stay there again and recommend to my friends, it's a very safe building. and there are food places just near you.

I loved our stay but I will suggest some improvements: 1. it will help if you send or write down all the info of how to get to the property smoothly. 2. and thicker curtains at the bed area.

Room tip: ask for exact condo name and number and for the name of the person who suppose to meet you for the keys, otherwise it's difficult to find.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

If you want a safe place to stay with your family near the airport, this condos is perfect. Wifi really works well. Resort world.is around the corner. Public transpo. is also within reach. Surroundings is very safe and quiet. I would probably stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017