“Don't let the clown fool you too!!!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #371 of 529 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 7 June 2011

O, M, to the G. I, a phillipino 48 year old, visited a mcDonalds under the pleasant impression that the quizine at mcDonalds would just aqbout make my tastebuds smile for joy. Unfortunately, my expectations plummetted down into hopelessness:( My chicken nuggets were honestly a little bit on the soggy side, and reminded me of toilet paper bundled up. While drinking my coke, i thought I had gotten a piece of ice, and chewed it. CRUNCHY. It was a cockroach. No one offered to help me as i laid on the floor, choking. However, I quite enjoyed the playhouse! If only i hadn't peed...anyhooo,i didn't appreciate the cockroach. and they charged me for it. DONT LET DA CLOWN FOOL YA!