“Tasteless food and drinks and refusal to accept senior citizen card. Rude supervisor/manager”
Review of Mr. Choi Kitchen

Mr. Choi Kitchen
Ranked #95 of 535 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Being so disgusted with this dining experience, I had to write this as soon as possible. We ate at the restaurant today - 18th Feb. 2017. Bill No. 211625. Table No. B02/1 at 20.24. The time of writing this report is 2150.
The BF Brisket/Wnton soup was absolutely tasteless - the stock had no flavouring in it at all and teh brisket of beef was so fatty that I could not eat any of it.
The Mango shake was also tastless - just full of ice and very little mango in at all.
We mentioned this to the manager/supervisor who offered absolutely no apology whatsoever. AS we were rushing to visit the store before closing, we did not pursue this complaint.
Upon requesting the bill, the manager/supervisor then refused to accept the official senior citizens card . This was the last resort but instead of staying and arguing the point - as we were shopping prior to closure, - we just left and paid the full bill and I immediately came on lien to report this rudeness and disgusting food.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This is your typical good neighborhood Chinese restaurant.
The staples are all good: the asado, the sweet and sour pork, the birthday and crispy noodles, the lovely giant tub of taho.
But my favorite all all favorites in this restaurant is the Supreme rice, especially the seafood and curry varieties. Simple, but oh-so-satisfying.
The Ortigas branch of Mr Choi is near the Golds Gym entrance of Robinsons Galleria on the opposite side of EDSA.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

My husband and I really love the congee.. I think the price is competitive compared to other Chinese Restaurants. the staff are very accommodating.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Sundays are dedicated for family and faith. Right after feeding the soul, feeding the tummy follows after.

Mr. Choi Kitchen is my usual go to after Sunday worship service. The place renovated recently, well lit and more elbow area for guests. They have retained the interactive kitchen which is a big plus for me!

I have been a regular customer since I love Chinese food but I feel the resto could do better. During our last visit, we were served with preheated food. Hakaw was still cold from the inside. Probably because we were too early for lunch, that's why we were served with stored food.

But convenience and price are my main reasons for dining in a restaurant so I will still go back because Mr. Choi does that for me.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Nice to see the new look of this resto. It's no longer dark yet the food still good. We came early so we got the best service! Loved the Salted Egg Prawns!