“great food!”

Mr. Choi Kitchen
Ranked #95 of 535 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 November 2016

My husband and I really love the congee.. I think the price is competitive compared to other Chinese Restaurants. the staff are very accommodating.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Sundays are dedicated for family and faith. Right after feeding the soul, feeding the tummy follows after.

Mr. Choi Kitchen is my usual go to after Sunday worship service. The place renovated recently, well lit and more elbow area for guests. They have retained the interactive kitchen which is a big plus for me!

I have been a regular customer since I love Chinese food but I feel the resto could do better. During our last visit, we were served with preheated food. Hakaw was still cold from the inside. Probably because we were too early for lunch, that's why we were served with stored food.

But convenience and price are my main reasons for dining in a restaurant so I will still go back because Mr. Choi does that for me.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Nice to see the new look of this resto. It's no longer dark yet the food still good. We came early so we got the best service! Loved the Salted Egg Prawns!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I have visited this place quite a number of times already, and every time i end up satisfied with the taste and presentation of the dishes. Prices are not that high so one can have an enjoyable Chinese food without hurting your purse. The location is very convenient since it is just at the ground floor of the Mall.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Mr. Choi has been our "Go To" place whenever we are booked at either the Holiday Inn or at the Crowne Plaza Hotels. They have been able to maintain the quality of their food items over the years. However, during this last visit, they had no Dimsums available. The only downside is the blaring hiphop music being played.