Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sightseer56464644739

A Majestic Escape: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati City's Premier Oasis of Hospitality!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
My stay at the Crown Regency Hotel Makati was nothing short of magical. What truly sets the hotel apart is its unparalleled service. From the warm welcome at check-in to the attentive assistance throughout my stay together with my partner, the staff went above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of our visit was perfect. Their genuine hospitality made us feel like royalty from beginning to end. I can't wait to return and experience the unparalleled hospitality once again!💖
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NWMNL Lobby
    AU$31
2.2 km from Crown Regency Hotel Makati
Restaurant
View more hotels in Makati
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So far, this is the best hotel I've been to. The service is excellent, the surrounding is clean and sanitized. The gym is amazing and cool. I visited this hotel with my mom and friends and the hotel is really amazing! And it's near malls too. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2023 via mobile

Very basic. No shower cap in the bathroom. The shower water was lukewarm, not hot. No teaspoon/stirrer for me to mix my coffee in my room. There weren't any tissues in the tissue box!Breakfast was supposed to start at 7.00am. I was waiting at that time to have it as I have a flight to catch. It was only actually served at 7.21am. They had the audacity to collect an incidental deposit from me when their hotel really wasn't even worthy of one.
Receptionist and the service staff were friendly and accommodating though.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2023 via mobile

An amazing stay we had. Facility is fine, foods were good, and the place is accessible to almost everything. Staff were accommodating and well. We had few issues in our room but cherry helped us out for almost everything. She communicate with us well and helped us in our every needs. She deserve a raise.

I just feel that they need to improve their rooms.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2023

Front desk staff are not customer-oriented at all. We arrived at a little past 1pm, thinking that we might be able to check in before the check in time (2pm) in case a room is ready. But we were told to wait until 2pm. So we did, we decided not to make a fuss out of it. Good thing the bell service was the one who convinced the front desk staff to let us in a room already as our daughter needed to nap already. The reservation staff could also use a bit more customer service training. I was pleasantly surprised with the superior room we stayed in though. It was clean and looked newly renovated.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2022

This hotel. Is ok, They should replace a few things to freshen it up. But they have nice beds, good wood furniture, and your own stove, fridge, etc. The pool is ok, good to cool off on a hot day. There are lots of taxis, transport right off the road, and few small stores.

Date of stay: December 2022