Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ADM
Cebu Island, Philippines

Just a fine stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 June 2023via mobile
An amazing stay we had. Facility is fine, foods were good, and the place is accessible to almost everything. Staff were accommodating and well. We had few issues in our room but cherry helped us out for almost everything. She communicate with us well and helped us in our every needs. She deserve a raise.

I just feel that they need to improve their rooms.
Date of stay: June 2023
Get rewarded with One Key
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$152
View more hotels in Makati
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2023

Front desk staff are not customer-oriented at all. We arrived at a little past 1pm, thinking that we might be able to check in before the check in time (2pm) in case a room is ready. But we were told to wait until 2pm. So we did, we decided not to make a fuss out of it. Good thing the bell service was the one who convinced the front desk staff to let us in a room already as our daughter needed to nap already. The reservation staff could also use a bit more customer service training. I was pleasantly surprised with the superior room we stayed in though. It was clean and looked newly renovated.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2022

This hotel. Is ok, They should replace a few things to freshen it up. But they have nice beds, good wood furniture, and your own stove, fridge, etc. The pool is ok, good to cool off on a hot day. There are lots of taxis, transport right off the road, and few small stores.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 22 May 2022

Convenient location and comfortable, quiet rooms .

Rooms were a bit dark, but I like that. Both my wife and I slept very well. Everything in the room was solid, well-maintained, and clean. Staff was very helpful and courteous. No view to speak of out of the window (just another window about 8 feet away), but it's not like many people are in Manila for the views anyways.

Breakfast (a silog meal) but was fair and delivered to the room for free on request. The gym has surprisingly quality equipment. My only complaints are that the TV had very few channels (despite being a satellite service) and on-street parking can be limited (though this wasn't an issue when we were there). You are right across the street from malls, so likely you won't be in the room too much anyways.

All in all, quite worth the money and considerably cheaper than other hotels in the area without sacrificing quality or cutting corners. Would recommend to couples or solo travelers who need a solid, clean room for a night or two without spending too much.

Date of stay: May 2022
Crown Regency, General Manager at Crown Regency Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear DrDavidT2,

Greetings from Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts!
We wish to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We also appreciate your suggestions and comments.
It motivates us to remain committed to delivering an outstanding overall experience to our valued clients.

We are looking forward to serving you again. See you soon!

Henny

Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

we had our wedding anniversary here and had a great experience. The staff was all very accommodating, great breakfast, really spacious room (we got the 72sqm 1BR), the lounge had great food too with amazing staff!

Definitely a hotel you would like to stay and relax in. Make sure to grab an ensaymada as well!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Crown Regency, General Manager at Crown Regency Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Dear heysmichc,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Regency Hotel Makati.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff has performed above and beyond in making your wedding anniversary extra special.
We will be sure to keep your positive comments in mind and maintain the level of service we provide.
We believe that the key strength of the hospitality business starts from our customer’s affirmative and encouraging reviews, so thank you.

We hope to welcome you again and we look forward to providing you with another delightful experience upon your return.

Henny

Reviewed 22 May 2021

I booked this hotel while I was at San Francisco airport on the day of my flight. Just by the name CROWN REGENCY HOTEL, I have put my trust that this BRAND will be a good hotel for my 10 days quarantine in the Philippines. To my surprise, their room doesn’t have a microwave. So on my 1st day of stay, I requested the front desk to have my food heated up because it's gone cold. Voila! they only have 1 microwave in their kitchen and it’s broken! So I calmly talked to the staff to let her Manager know about the situation because it will make my stay disastrous. They called me back at my room and informed me that they will have it repaired on that day. 3 days have past, their microwave is still broken. Now the biggest question is, WHY REPAIR, IF YOU CAN BUY A NEW ONE? With my disappointment, I demanded them to have their Manager talk to me to discuss the problem and according to him, he already escalated the problem to the Management and the only solution that they can think of is to ship a microwave from CEBU to MANILA! WOW!!!!! Worst part is, since its pandemic, there might be a delay of the shipment… and I WAS LEFT SPEECHLESS! TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CROWN REGENCY, WE ARE NOT HERE SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WANT STAYCATION. WE ARE FORCED TO BE QUARANTINED AT OUR EXPENSE AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT. Your guests that are from America or Europe or Middle East like me may suffer jet-lag and wakes up as early as 3 in the morning, hungry with no option to buy food via delivery app because all restaurants are closed! Why I am making a big fuss over a microwave? Simply because we order food online that is enough for us to eat for the rest of the day and it’s frustrating to eat food that is either cold because of the air conditioner or simply because its from the mini-fridge. Calling the front desk in the middle of the night just to request for a food heat-up and to find out that the microwave is broken is really upsetting. I will definitely not recommend this hotel anymore specially those who are going to be quarantined. Check your hotel/room amenities before you book BECAUSE MICROWAVE WILL BE YOUR QUARANTINE BEST FRIEND for the next 10 days or else you will suffer the same experience I had here in Crown Regency. HUNGRY AND FRUSTRATED. It is not worth every penny. To be fair, staff are super-friendly and helpful. Room is clean, bed linens are fresh but no window view so getting another hotel will be a good choice.

Room tip: choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: May 2021