Lowest prices for your stay
Lol.travel
AU$82
ithink1234
New York City, New York

unhelpful staff.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Sept 2017
The staff asked my credit card for verification, which I found out they charged php 1000 later (without my authorization). They said it will drop off in two week when I confronted them, but it hard posted to my account. I have to go through dispute process with my credit card company, which is a hassle. They also charged some local phone call which I never made and I was not in the room during that time. The staff is not trained to take care of the customer nor provide the accurate reason for taking my credit card. Very un-professional!!
Date of stay: August 2017
Room Tip: all rooms have no views, shower heads are old.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    AU$57
    AU$81
1.2 km from Crown Regency Hotel Makati
View more hotels in Makati
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

3 Reason for giving a 5star for this Hotel

1. Very nice and friendly staff special kyle the front desk officer when we check in.
2. Very unique style and design of the hotel I like those painting on the hallway.
3. I love the breakfast. Very nice food to start our day.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sevibarisoro
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I was planning to stay at this place for at least a week after a long trip from the west. It is one of the worst experience i ve ever had. My room was super small, cockroaches on the wall, smelly and dirty bathroom. I asked for a bolognese pasta (penne) and they brought me spaguetti, which is not a big deal but i never imagined it would come with hairs! On top of that, next morning i went to take the buffet breakfast and barely touched my food. I would rather like to sleep in a hostel than this. Cleanliness, guys! that means everything!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank LuisDavid1981
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived Friday night. Getting here can be quite hard because it's always traffic in the surrounding area. But it is pretty accessible since it's near the main road. Parking can be quite hard. There are about 6-7 slots in front of the hotel. You'd need to park somewhere else if ever. Location is quite nice. You've got malls, nice hotels, and good restaurants within walking distance.
The hotel itself is quite small but staff are nice. The rooms are clean too. Aircon functions perfectly. Wifi's pretty fast too. There's a small restaurant at the lobby but I didn't get to try the food.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank angeltespinosa
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Crown Regency Hotel Makati last night. It was a good stay in a clean, safe room, well appointed and not too far from the airport. The service was quite good and I would stay at this again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The statement of location location location applies to this establishment ONLY if the owners try to keep the place decently maintained. Next door to malls, quite close to edsa (main thoroughfare of metro manila).

Parking is limited in the front of the hotel but because of its location, traffic is not too bothered when a car needs to double park in front. Smallish lobby and small coffee shop where we had the breakfast. Two small elevators where around 6 people fit. 4 floors so the elevators can handle the guests even when a group as big as ours arrived together.

The issue of maintenance can be seen with loose floor tiles and with cracks along the corridors. The room did not fare any better. Half ceramic tiles and half laminate floor panels, both were in bad shape. The tiles cracks can be dangerous if guest walk barefoot in the room. Even the bathtub had several chips around which should not be allowed because skin can be scraped.

Airconditioning was an old split type unit that can cool down the room but other than adjust the temperature and switch on/off, the other buttons on the remote doesnt make the aircon respond. Beds were firm and pillows were soft.

Place would be a no brainer only if they keep the place maintained better.

Date of stay: April 2017