New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
USD 175
USD 76
USD 135
USD 124
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 82
USD 145
USD 119
Priceline
All reviewsinfinity poolbusiness suiteroberto cavallinespresso machinesunday massbedroom suitemakati skylinesoft openingwasher dryerfull kitchenayala averoom serviceguest servicesworld classyogurtseparate showerstar hotel
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I spent 5 nights at this truly wonderful hotel. From the first to the last minute the staff make you feel super welcome and at home. Discovery Primea has a service by heart policy and this is executed in perfection. Smiling, friendly, helpful and always there to help and assist. Customer service seems to be natural and without hesitation, one of the best I ever experienced. When it gets to the hotel features, the room with all infrastructure is just perfect but my favorite was the pool. Breakfast buffet is smaller than I am used in 5 star hotels all over Asia, but then, I just loved the mango juice, the fresh mango and the excellent latte.
Location was also good, as there are shopping malls, atm, grocery store, restaurants, cinema and entertainment just across the street. Easy to arrange taxi, grab (kind of uber) or private driver.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Discovery_Primea, General Manager at Discovery Primea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Renato G,

Thank you for your kind review. I very much enjoyed reading the wonderful compliments you so graciously bestowed on us.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay Discovery Primea. We hope that our genuine service and unique brand of Philippine hospitality made your stay a pleasurable one. It was truly an honor and a joy to serve you during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent Hotel with excellent customer service delivered by staffs especially staffs from F&B, Front Office, Concierge, Porter. We had a great time at the hotel. We will definitely come back again. Thank you Discovery Primea for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Discovery_Primea, General Manager at Discovery Primea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madzni R,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Discovery Primea. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Thank you for making my birthday memorable. I did not mention this when we booked the room, but I was surprised that they greeted me, sang me a happy birthday and even gave me a cake!

My family, who is visiting from the US, also loved our stay. They can't help but compare Discovery's service from other hotels (both foreign and local;) they say that Discovery has a distinct, excellent service and great employees that sets you apart from the rest. They really feel at home with Discovery. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Laurice M,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at Discovery Primea. We are most humbled by your kind words. We're delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us. We take great pride in working to create the perfect stay for our guests, and to hear that we’ve achieved this goal is always rewarding.

Rest assured that we will work even harder to ensure that we maintain this standard of service, and we hope to have you back in the near future and take part in more of your life's celebrations and milestones.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

thank you Discovery Primea for the wonderful accommodation last march with my friends the staff was very accommodating, the location of the hotel is perfect.The hotel staff alway greet us with thier beautiful smile.thank you again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shylla Y

Dear Shylla Y,

I wish to thank you for your kind words! I am glad to hear that our hotel and our staff were instrumental to make your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My family first staycation experience in Discovery Primea is very excellent. The staff is very accommodating and the place is very relaxing, this is the memorable experience with my family since its their 1st time to make a staycation in this kind of excellent hotel. This year when may vacation will happen I will come and make another experience. The RA that I recommend is Jocelyn she is nice and good for everything you need with regarding to the hotel matters.

Alma M

Room Tip: All view is ok
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Alma R
Discovery_Primea, General Manager at Discovery Primea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Alma R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Jocelyn knot that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!