All reviews greenbelt mall indoor pool bottles of beer twg tea huge tv one bedroom suite metal detector rain shower small kitchenette washer dryer mini bar the club lounge the breakfast area breakfast buffet the location is perfect other hotels comfy bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel for 10 days. It’s location is very convenient, the staff is exceptionally friendly and professional. The gym is well equipped and open 24 hours, which helped with my Jetlag. The spa and it’s therapists is nothing short of amazing, I recommend Amy wholeheartedly. The breakfast deal is especially sweet since they provide you with a dining card that is valid in numerous restaurants at Greenbelt across the street, in case you miss your breakfast - I mean! The value for your money is just above and beyond and I will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
makatidiamond, Manager at Makati Diamond Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
It is heartwarming to know that we met your expectations and that our team was able to embody our brand of service.
We are also pleased to know that being at the best location provided you ease of access to different shopping and dining establishments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Makati Diamond Residences.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were having an american breakfast buffet on the first floor and my girlfriend saw that our other friends posted their breakfast with Taho. Unfortunately, our breakfast menu did not have it because that was on another floor of the hotel but Mike went out of his way to bring us taho from the other floor. Excellent service already from the team of people serving food and this just topped it off! He’s an asset to your company.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrian D

Dear Mr. Adrian,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we are delighted that you had a restful stay.
Your commendations were shared with the team to serve as an inspiration to continuously embody our brand of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff and accommodations at the Makati Diamond Residences were superb! Very attentive staff and good security at the hotel. Located in a great area, across the street are lots of shopping places, food eateries, and spa/nail salons. The breakfast voucher was great as you could eat at 2 venues in the hotel or at places across the street in the mall. The rooms were a good size with a refrigerator, sink, and small burners. The drinks (water, beer, soda pop) and food in the refrig were complimentary and restocked daily. Overall a great stay for a great price with great staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa T

Dear Ms. Lisa,

Thank you for staying with us.
It was our pleasure to provide you with the highest standard of luxury living. We look forward to your next visit at Makati Diamond Residences.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at the Makati during the last leg of our trip, prior to taking a long flight home. It was my first time being in the Makati area and I was very impressed with how nice the area is. The hotel is right across the street from the Greenbelt mall, which makes eating and shopping very convenient. The hotel amenities were top notch and the service even better. I felt safe and secure everywhere I went and I felt like the staff went above and beyond to ensure guests felt at home.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gwendoll54

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We are also delighted that being at the best location in Makati was advantageous during your stay.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I always get all my requests with no hesitation from the staff. Their staff is always smiling, greeting guests and always willing to assist. I particularly like the fact that rooms are bigger and more spacious, the bath tub has a head rest, and everything in the mini fridge is free and refilled everyday! They even put choco crunchies on my bed! I particularly love the dining card whereby you have the choice to eat breakfast at the hotel or at nearby partner restaurants within Greenbelt 1&2. Also, excellent location being in front of Greenbelt 1&5 - accessible to ATM, Pharmacy, Starbucks etc

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wangster77

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We are also delighted to know that being within steps of Greenbelt gave you access to different shopping, dining and entertainment destinations.