“good value for a good place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TopGear27
Baltimore, Maryland
“Not a bad place for a short stay.”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Hello,
My unit I stayed in was so and so...
First the unit I got was not the same as in the photos ( at least the furniture setup, I was tired and exhausted form a long trip, I did not bother, the photos shows a small table in the middle of the room, instead found a high table (dinning) with one chair.
The wardrobe almost fell on my head once I opened the doors.
The shower is a little dirty and need to be thoroughly cleaned.
WiFi keeps cutting off and on.
All Amenities worked as they should.
Hope my review is useful for everyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Gramercy Residences Building.
Liked least: Furniture of the unit.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
EAtravelr...
London, United Kingdom
“good value for a good place”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

the building is quite modern, with a swimming pool and a good gym and direct access to the shopping mall next door

paytonv20...
Okinawa, Japan
“Great PLACE and GREAT assistance!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Everything went flawlessly from booking to checking in. Susan is a great host and was very prompt to respond to any questions I asked. She even changed me rooms as I was having a small problem with the one I had originally received. Gramercys staff and the tower itself are something you have got to see to believe. Taxi's roll right up to the door and there's a mall connected to the tower. Overall great experience. Would love to stay there again if I visit Manila again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Great location
Liked least: The bedding could have been more comfortable but it wasn't bad.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Leanne264...
North Chicago, Illinois
“Unforgettable vacation”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

From booking to check-out was smooth. Susan and Jerald did a great job hosting this place. The unit we stayed in was perfect for a week vacation especially coming from the U.S. It was very relaxing and it was truly a vacation away from home. Great views from our unit, very secure(safe) and the building amenities were abundant. Malls, super market, bars, and restaurants are everywhere so night life and food are not a problem. I was also able to book another 2 bedroom unit for my family to come and join us while we are in the Philippines. Gramercy condo staffs were friendly and really went go above and beyond their service offering. I can’t complain. Definitely, I will come back here again if I do visit Philippines. Thanks again for letting us used your unit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: great location and building ameneties
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 48
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing