“Water mouthed to yardshake!!!”
Review of Yardstick Coffee

Yardstick Coffee
Ranked #14 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Makati
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I've been there several times, tried their drinks, pasta, pastries, and waffles.
Although it's little pricy, it is still a charming place will let you go back routinely. First of all, I would say ppl worked there are pretty friendly, one time they even made me a free drink bec the item I ordered is sold out.
Secondly, their drinks are tasty, my friends like their ice chocolate, and I like their yardshake and black magic, you cannot find the same taste elsewhere. Shake is very creamy and directly made from ice cream, and its coffee is also fresh brewed, making this one tastes so much different; I also ordered black magic a lot, chocolate mixed with Americano, if you are finding something tastes less sweet, it's definitely your best choice.
Last but not the least, this place offers quiet and comfy ambiences, even pasta provided by your local's kitchen. I like their meatball pasta much delicious than any other same type of workshops. I did bring my friends there, and they all like it;)

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Yardstick used to be a cool place. But disappointment met me.

Beaten tables and chairs.
Unhappy cashier.
Dingy interiors.
Dirty floors.

What happened to Yardstick? Yes, the coffee is still good. But it's no longer the place one would want to hang out. I'd rather go to Starbucks or CBTL or Tobey's. They have warm customer service and good food.

I hope management will do something to revive the place.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Good place to hang out with friends and chill out alone. Coffee and waffles are good - it brighten up my day! The cafe will be noisy when is crowded due to the echo.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Tried this "so called" coffee haven for the first time today . BIG MISTAKE.
Ordered a simple Machiato and a glass of water....well I had read some of the terrible reviews about the coffee in this place, about it being "burnt" and foul tasting and I just felt they were exaggerating, or that the coffee was merely "strong:" which is how I like it.

However, my Machiato arrived and one sip told me it was burnt, and like coffee grounds..and when I asked them where the bathroom facilities were and was directed to outside in the street I merely walked away leaving my coffee virtually untouched.

One can only assume that the clientele who frequent this place have never been overseas, or even tasted proper coffee in the Philippines as it is purely and simply rubbish. !!!

AND to think that they actually have the audacity to give lessons in coffee making !!!

Only in the Philippines !!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Love the laid back atmosphere of the place. You can just chill and hang out with friends while having a very good cup of coffee and waffles. FYI. Yes!! The waffles are to die for.. i think I must've forgotten my name for a minute there after puting it in my mouth.. still one of the best places for coffee in legazpi village.