New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
USD 176
USD 151
USD 123
USD 103
USD 76
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 103
USD 145
USD 119
Priceline
All reviewsflying panstudio apartmentayala trianglebusiness triphome away from homesmall gymminute walkwalking distancebreakfast was includedliving areapool and gymlong stayhouse keepingrestaurant staffpleasant staythe location is perfectthe ground floor
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I can recomend this hotel to those who wants to stay near to Ayala Triangle and Greenbelt,Staff are really responsible, everytime when we check in here rooms are almost packed!Guards are responsible to their duties too,rooms are clean,rooftop rooms has great views,cute kitchen is helpful,and most the laundry area are so cool with the dryer! I am excited to be back in Makati and stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CitadinesSalcedo, General Manager at Citadines Salcedo Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hi mylyn j!

From our delighted hearts, thank you very much for the recommendation given for Citadines Salcedo Makati. Thanks for choosing our property for your current stay and we are hoping to serve you again on your future accommodation requirements. We will pass on the great comments to our security gentlemen to serve as an inspiration and motivation. Thanks again and see you next time!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My stay at the Citadines Salcedo in Makati was wonderful overall! I stayed on several occasions during my month vacation in March 2018. During my first week stay of about seven days, I stayed in a one bedroom deluxe apartment. The apartment was on the 15th floor (1503??) anyway, the room had a foul, musty odor that seemed to emanate from the aircon. I mentioned the odor to the reception staff and three attempts were made to rid the odor. On the third attempt, the maintenance technician (Joe) completely dismantled the aircon and sprayed water over all the components. Well, it seemed to help, because I did not smell the offending musty odor again. I was very appreciative of the staff diligence to assist me. I noticed that the hot water in the shower seemed to not last more than about a few minutes, though. I didn't let that be a bother.

On my second stay, I also chose the one-bedroom deluxe apartment. I was moved to a different room on the 15th floor. I asked for a cake to be delivered for my partner who had just graduated from college. The cake was delivered and was delicious! My friend enjoyed the cake very much! Thank you staff again! I noticed that the hot water in the shower still only lasted a few minutes. But as far as everything in the room, no real complaints. The one-bedroom apt offers ample places for storing clothing etc. The TVs in the bedroom and living area worked well. I enjoyed how the TV in the living area could swivel to allow viewing from the dining/kitchen table (this was a feature I enjoyed when staying in a German hotel). I opted to pay the additional 1500 pesos for a combo washer/dryer to be installed in the apartment, which was money well spent. Prevented having to travel to the 9th floor to check on laundry etc.

On my last stay, I arranged for a stay in the two-bedroom premier with loft. The apartment had a balcony as well. I didn't use the balcony much, because the key didn't work well in the lock. It was VERY difficult to unlock and lock the door leading to the balcony. However, I enjoyed the space that the apartment allowed immensely. The air purifier seemed to keep the air clean and smelled nice upon entering the apartment. The master bathroom seemed to provide ample hot water in the shower. It was nice to have the benefit of the combo washer/dryer, which is a standard appliance in this type of apartment. One suggestion, I would add a ceiling fan upstairs. The small hallway leading to the master bedroom was a bit stuffy and warm and a ceiling fan would help rid the heat upstairs. But very ample space is provided for clothing etc.

Perhaps another suggestion, remove the limited wireless device policy that you have. As I understand only about four devices are allowed to use the Wi-Fi concurrently. Please allow more or unlimited devices, if possible. I feel a guest is paying enough per night to allow unlimited devices to use the Wi-Fi.

The adjacent Flying Pan restaurant provides excellent meals for breakfasts. I had an opportunity to try most of the dishes during my several stays at the hotel. I particularly enjoyed the Chinese congee, vegetable curry with potatoes and the Indonesian nasi goreng meal.

In front of the hotel there is a step that can be a bit hazardous, but I appreciate that whoever is at the door, will inform guests to be mindful of the step to prevent tripping hazards. The pool, hot tub and gym all seem to be very nicely maintained. I enjoyed the hot tub on the 9th floor very much.

At the time of my stay, I was informed by Ms. Fianca who was very kind and offered me a brief, but informative tour before I stayed the first week, that the hotel was only four years old. It appeared to be new and well maintained. I hope it continues to stay in good condition. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The staff REALLY does do what they can to ensure that the guests are have a very safe and comfortable stay. I appreciate how the security personnel will jot down cab information before guests take taxis from the hotel. Guests are typically provided hotel information in case phone calls need to be made. The hotel is within reasonable walking distance of restaurants and the Glorietta mall. About a 20 minute walk to the Glorietta.

I would consider staying again upon my next visit to the Philippines in hopefully two years or less.

Great job Citadines Salcedo!!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, choose the 2-bedroom premier.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
CitadinesSalcedo, General Manager at Citadines Salcedo Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Wow, Mr. H! We are so overwhelmed by the wonderful comments in this write-up. How we love the fact that you enjoyed the stay during your trip in Manila and for letting us be part of your family - celebrating special achievements and guiding you through the city. There may be few instances for us or our product to improve in delivery but your great understanding helped us a lot.

We would definitely have you back "home" at Citadines Salcedo Makati. Two years might be a long time but by then, we will be super excited to welcome you back.

Once again, thank you very much - from your Citadines family.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed as a short stopover, whilst my wife stayed longer with a friend. Staff were some of the nicest we met in Philippines, and rooms very clean. Special mention to front desk/security. Wife enjoyed it, and said the restaurant and its drinks were decently priced and good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello alanrcheek!

Thank you for spending time with us at Citadines Salcedo Makati. We hope same message will be sent to your wife. We are glad that you had a great time while staying with us and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the best serviced apartments I have stayed at in Makati located along Valero Street close to embassies, restaurants, shops, etc. Booked a two bedroom suite which was absolutely fantastic, the suite is complete with all the amenities we need such as a washing machine. Room size I would think is around 70 square meters. The pool was amazing, too. The only downside is that the breakfast area is at the restaurant next door and tends to get full due to the small space therefore one always has to wait, making it slightly inconvenient if you happen to be in a rush. Overall, our stay was fantastic and I highly recommend Citadines Salcedo Makati to anyone visiting Manila!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi kmgk!

This "Gem in Makati" shines happily for the great review you have for us. We'd like to extend our heartfelt thanks for the perfect rating of 5! Thank you for giving us the chance to serve you and for liking what we can offer. At the onset, our breakfast area is small and limited guests can be accommodated at a given time. We are so sorry if you're able to experience the wait in order to get breakfast and thank you for your understanding.

We hope you can visit us again on your future travels!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed there for 4 days during a business trip in Manila. The rooms are comfy and clean. The breakfast is good in an adjacent restaurant. The location was not bad but it's in a residential area and not much to do in the immediate area.
Bear in mind that this is an apartment building turned into a hotel, it's actually considered an apartment with hotel services.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DoronBr
CitadinesSalcedo, General Manager at Citadines Salcedo Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Doron Br,

Our heartfelt thanks for this great review! We make it a point to ensure cleanliness and comfort are met for our guests. We are happy to know that you like our breakfast offerings and location too. We, as an operating service residence here in Manila, offers hotel services to our residents, thank you for giving us the chance to cater to your needs. "til next time!