“Tried new menu”
Review of Wendys Glorietta

Wendys Glorietta
Ranked #472 of 1,567 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I ate their so called "healthy food" kimchi chicken burger combo meal. The taste is good but this is a light meal. There is also a fish fillet burger.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places is Wendy's. I like the fries, the taste of their burgers for they are not cooked in oil. I love their iced tea light. Just really good!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Wendys in Glorietta, Ayala Center in Makati is where you can get your craved salad and burger fix at affordable prices. It is a fast food place to enjoy a salad bar and other signature burgers and dishes only available at Wendys. The place is clean and well maintained. The service crew accommodates all concerns of all customers. Truly, you will enjoy Wendys food and salad preparations at reasonable prices. It is worth the visit if you are fond of Salad and other dishes offered only at Wendys.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I ordered large frosty and chicken burger meal (ice tea and fries on the side) and was very satisfying! The frosty was icing on the cake. I will certainly be back for the salad bar....

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Since I'm a foodie lover and salad lover as well. I keep on craving and envy those who are residing MM since they are more accessible to resto such as Wendys unlike here in our province. We tried their salad bar choosing our salad and stack them carefully in our plate. Indeed the experience was great. and the salad as well...