“Its different now!”

Heaven & Eggs Glorietta
Ranked #1,013 of 1,492 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The first time i tried this resto, it was still a full blast breakfast resto, and happy looking interiors.. but now its really different.. interiors are dull and dark.. no trace of heaven and eggs, the old one...

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Since they open at 7am, it's the perfect choice for breakfast considering all the other restaurants in the area are still closed. I love their beef tapa & tocino!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the outside look! It looks nice outside and it says free wifi! Had brunch with my daughter last 21May2017. The waiter said their wifi was not working. The food is overpriced! Food is nothing spectacular! You can get the same at Tapa King for 1/4 the price. A cup of brewed coffee is Php140.00 before tax and other charges... no refills! The place is old and unkempt! The leather seats were even tattered. Don't bother!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Do not be fooled!

I found this restaurant via internet and booked a reservation via Zomato. We had a team breakfast and we settled to take advantage of their "Business Breakfast Unlimited" Php 799.00. Below are the explanation of what was the offer is all about:

1. If you're going to google the Heaven and Eggs, you'll see the Business Breakfast Unlimited offer.
2. There are 3 choices for main big breakfast and I ordered the Continental.
3. The Big Breakfast is only a one time plated set, you can only order their "unlimited additional orders" once you finished the Big Breakfast.
4. Once the Big Breakfast is served, you'll only have 1 1/2 hours for the unlimited add ons to take advantage. (these policy was not included in the menu, not written, no warnings in their website, no disclosure presented in public)
5. You can only order 1 set of add ons at a time. Example: 1 order of Crispy Bacon and you need to finish if first otherwise you cannot order another add-ons
6. Ordering 1 add -ons and another will take them 15 minutes to prepare (which is for me, their tactics or modus to limit your consumption)
7. When I'm done with my Continental, I immediately ordered the Crispy Bacon since we were told about the "time limit offer"
8. It took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs Bacon (duh! hahahaah)
9. It took me 30 seconds to eat all of it.
10. I immediately ordered the Angus Tapa, again it took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs of Tapa (again duh! hahahaha!) and so on and so forth.

Summary: The resto is pricey though the food tastes good. It's your call if you wanted to ruin your dining and breakfast experience. I'm hands off and this is my own feedback ,opinion, experience.

1  Thank Kuya_Bong0825
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I love the food very much especially the chicken waffle and also the maple syrup.. it's a good value for money.. but the service is poor.. no sense of urgency, that we need to raise our hand for a refill of our unlimited ice tea..