Do not be fooled!
I found this restaurant via internet and booked a reservation via Zomato. We had a team breakfast and we settled to take advantage of their "Business Breakfast Unlimited" Php 799.00. Below are the explanation of what was the offer is all about:
1. If you're going to google the Heaven and Eggs, you'll see the Business Breakfast Unlimited offer.
2. There are 3 choices for main big breakfast and I ordered the Continental.
3. The Big Breakfast is only a one time plated set, you can only order their "unlimited additional orders" once you finished the Big Breakfast.
4. Once the Big Breakfast is served, you'll only have 1 1/2 hours for the unlimited add ons to take advantage. (these policy was not included in the menu, not written, no warnings in their website, no disclosure presented in public)
5. You can only order 1 set of add ons at a time. Example: 1 order of Crispy Bacon and you need to finish if first otherwise you cannot order another add-ons
6. Ordering 1 add -ons and another will take them 15 minutes to prepare (which is for me, their tactics or modus to limit your consumption)
7. When I'm done with my Continental, I immediately ordered the Crispy Bacon since we were told about the "time limit offer"
8. It took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs Bacon (duh! hahahaah)
9. It took me 30 seconds to eat all of it.
10. I immediately ordered the Angus Tapa, again it took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs of Tapa (again duh! hahahaha!) and so on and so forth.
Summary: The resto is pricey though the food tastes good. It's your call if you wanted to ruin your dining and breakfast experience. I'm hands off and this is my own feedback ,opinion, experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.