“Unlimited Add-Ons Catch (Be Aware and Be Informed)”

Heaven & Eggs Glorietta
Ranked #869 of 1,584 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Do not be fooled!

I found this restaurant via internet and booked a reservation via Zomato. We had a team breakfast and we settled to take advantage of their "Business Breakfast Unlimited" Php 799.00. Below are the explanation of what was the offer is all about:

1. If you're going to google the Heaven and Eggs, you'll see the Business Breakfast Unlimited offer.
2. There are 3 choices for main big breakfast and I ordered the Continental.
3. The Big Breakfast is only a one time plated set, you can only order their "unlimited additional orders" once you finished the Big Breakfast.
4. Once the Big Breakfast is served, you'll only have 1 1/2 hours for the unlimited add ons to take advantage. (these policy was not included in the menu, not written, no warnings in their website, no disclosure presented in public)
5. You can only order 1 set of add ons at a time. Example: 1 order of Crispy Bacon and you need to finish if first otherwise you cannot order another add-ons
6. Ordering 1 add -ons and another will take them 15 minutes to prepare (which is for me, their tactics or modus to limit your consumption)
7. When I'm done with my Continental, I immediately ordered the Crispy Bacon since we were told about the "time limit offer"
8. It took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs Bacon (duh! hahahaah)
9. It took me 30 seconds to eat all of it.
10. I immediately ordered the Angus Tapa, again it took them 15 minutes to prepare the 3pcs of Tapa (again duh! hahahaha!) and so on and so forth.

Summary: The resto is pricey though the food tastes good. It's your call if you wanted to ruin your dining and breakfast experience. I'm hands off and this is my own feedback ,opinion, experience.

1  Thank Kuya_Bong0825

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I love the food very much especially the chicken waffle and also the maple syrup.. it's a good value for money.. but the service is poor.. no sense of urgency, that we need to raise our hand for a refill of our unlimited ice tea..

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Read about their challenge elsewhere online, so I came in and asked for the unlimited steak + egg. I was given a different steak (ribeye) and egg breakfast - didn't realize it till I asked for a refill and they said the unlimited steak was unavailable. I pointed to the menu item when I ordered, not sure how the miscommunication occurred. The ribeye I was served was good quality, cooked appropriately and genuinely tasty. We also had pancakes and waffles, which were pretty good but not to-die-for. The coffee is good. My only food complaints are: their peanut butter is a little gritty & the potato wedges came out a bit under-cooked. The service, despite the miscommunication, was good. The decor is reminiscent of a Chinese restaurant in the USA, a bit tacky.. but the leather couches (while old and cracking due to neglect) are rather comfortable. If you want good food, bountiful portions and comfortable seating with free functional Wi-Fi, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Went here on May 21, '16. Ate here with my boyfriend for lunch..Though their crew had their smiling faces, they need more staff to cater customers on sunday lunch. We thought they are pricey and their service were slow.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Its our first time eating here and it was disappointing. The place was not neat and the service was slow.