“No more unlimited steak & eggs :(”

Heaven & Eggs Glorietta
Ranked #867 of 1,584 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Read about their challenge elsewhere online, so I came in and asked for the unlimited steak + egg. I was given a different steak (ribeye) and egg breakfast - didn't realize it till I asked for a refill and they said the unlimited steak was unavailable. I pointed to the menu item when I ordered, not sure how the miscommunication occurred. The ribeye I was served was good quality, cooked appropriately and genuinely tasty. We also had pancakes and waffles, which were pretty good but not to-die-for. The coffee is good. My only food complaints are: their peanut butter is a little gritty & the potato wedges came out a bit under-cooked. The service, despite the miscommunication, was good. The decor is reminiscent of a Chinese restaurant in the USA, a bit tacky.. but the leather couches (while old and cracking due to neglect) are rather comfortable. If you want good food, bountiful portions and comfortable seating with free functional Wi-Fi, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Went here on May 21, '16. Ate here with my boyfriend for lunch..Though their crew had their smiling faces, they need more staff to cater customers on sunday lunch. We thought they are pricey and their service were slow.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Its our first time eating here and it was disappointing. The place was not neat and the service was slow.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Since our hotel rate did not include breakfast and it was our 1st morning in Manila, we set off to find a cafe or restaurant for breakfast. The area of Makati that we walked through was filled with luxury hotels with the usual breakfast buffets- not what we wanted. Since it was Sunday, most of the restaurants weren't set to open for several hours either. By luck we stumbled into Heaven and Eggs! What a fabulous find! A cool glass of water with lemon was set before us. The Eggs Benedict and Omelet we ordered were perfectly prepared with thick rashers of bacon on the side. Individually brewed coffees (free refills!) were exceptionally good. This is certainly the breakfast place to come to if you love your breakfasts like we do. Next time we will try the waffles! The booths are comfy, the Wifi free, people watching fun.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Love this place for good, honest, affordable, nourishing food. Service is typical Filipino - nothing wrong with that if you're used to it. But it really is about the relaxed atmosphere and GREAT food. I've tried many restaurants serving local food. H&E seems to have the best suppliers with the best Longanisa, Tocino and - of course - eggs.