“A more serene branch in King's Court”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #366 of 1,533 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I have been a fan of the Pancake House restaurant’s other branches and it was my first time to try their branch at the King’s Court building. I find this branch spacious and a parking lot, for a fee, is available.

There are not too many patrons here so we found the experience more private. Like all other branches, the food was served according to its description, hot and delicious. Staff were courteous and attentive.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I was reluctant to try pancakes in PI but decided to give it a shot. Man I'm glad I did, I had the cheese pancakes, which were like a cream cheese pancake. They were wonderful. Staff was friendly and service was speedy.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We ordered 2 meals at a 370 price with ice tea. This is a good deal for us. We like their chicken and gravy too.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I and my daughter enjoyed the food over there, we ordered caldereta waffles , hot chocolate and brewed coffee.
Only we felt that their AC was very cold, out side they have a smoking area and getting cigarettes is just few steps from the eatery

Nice place to enjoy hot & waffles

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Pancake House is one of my favorite restaurants because of their consistency in dishing out great food. Their menu consists of meals that would bring you back to your childhood.

The Food

My default order whenever I'm dining here would be the Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Smoked Golden Tinapa, or their Daing na Bangus, which are all winners. On one visit, I tried their Pan Grilled Prok Belly but I was disappointed because it lacked the flavor I was looking for.

The Service

I've never had problems with their staff, especially with their SM Megamall branch. They are always attentive and accommodating to our needs.

It's always a great experience eating here. :)

1  Thank katerdeguzman