All reviews writers bar junior suite butler service singapore sling private pool high tea spectrum restaurant walk in closet cafe macaron breakfast buffet wonderful hotel dining table perfect stay world class macaroons five star hotel metro manila
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Raffles Makati is an incredible hotel. A sister chain of Fairmont Hotel (in fact, they are linked). I booked 3 junior suites for a reunion with my family. From the front desk staff to the butlers and to the door man - I am beyond impressed with the hospitality that was demonstrated towards me and my guests. I didn't mean to skip over that but, yes, I had a butler! Definite perk to being in a junior suite.
The suite was spacious and clean. It was complete (robes, slippers, toiletries, kettle, nespresso machine, complimentary water and fruit, etc). Our stay also included complimentary afternoon tea and cocktails for 2! I've stayed at other high end hotels, paid more and received less.

Shout out to our Butler Hendrick and Carl! I wish I knew the name of the gentleman at the front desk when I checked in. He made us super easy and seamless. Felt instantly welcomed! (Check in date Feb 24, 2018).

Close to Glorietta and Greenbelt.

Would most definitely stay there again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
FRHI_Manager, Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Rai,

Thank you for choosing Raffle Makati as your home away from home.

It feels inspiring for the whole team to know that apart from our superior products, our service made your stay a memorable experience. We are grateful for your kind remarks, and we look forward to being of service to you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This hotel has both the warm Asian Welcome and the high level of service expected by global travelers. The private floors and amenities are truely 5 star. The proximity to shopping and dining is fantastic. When returning to Manila I will not search for other options. This is the place for me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
FRHI_Manager, Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear jennrsf,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Makati as your home away from home.

It is inspiring for all of us to know that we were able to achieve our goal of providing you with a serene oasis during your visit to the Philippines, and we look forward to having you again for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I admit I have weakness with bathtub and luxurious bathroom, and I can say that Raffles Makati have swoon me away. I love their bathroom and the tub, I can stay for longer hours. The bed is also fabulous. Me and mom amour love it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BlairVillanueva,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Raffles here on TripAdvisor.

Our team is most pleased to know that your stay in our hotel was made luxurious by our room features!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very very luxurious room with dividers for the room and the study as well as a small waiting area. big walk-in closet and bathroom. Buffet breakfast is average. The walk to my room was quite far though.

Room Tip: Get an extra key card
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tohgy T,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Makati for your recent visit to the city.

We are certainly delighted to know that we were able to achieve our goal of providing you with a luxurious stay.

Please be assured that our Food & Beverage team will look into your comments regarding our breakfast offers in order for us to further improve our guest's experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Raffles Manila is a place where you feel welcome with warmth. Excellent service and graceful elegance at this legendary hotel brand. Food is top notch from breakfast to dinner. Enjoy drinks at rooftop bar overlooking Manila skyline. The Writers' Bar with Russian Imperial afternoon tea makes me as a European happy. This is a place you don't want to leave.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo