Raffles Makati
  • Pool
USD 146
USD 137
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 105
USD 81
Hotels.com
USD 53
Orbitz.com
All reviewswriters barbutler servicejunior suitesingapore slingprivate poolhigh teawalk in closetspectrum restaurantevening cocktailspure luxurycoffee machinecafe macaronbreakfast buffetwonderful hotelhome away from homedining tableworld class
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had a very pleasant stay in this hotel. Everything in the hotel was very elegant, from its design, beds, linen and the amenities. I liked the door separating the hotel's rooms upon exiting the elevators. It provides added security to checked-in guests. The light and nice smell welcomes you upon entering the guest rooms. We were welcomed warmly upon our arrival, and assigned a butler to accompany us in our room, separate from the attendant carrying our luggage. The option to have our breakfast in both Mireio and Spectrum a nice as Spectrum has a wider array which my kids enjoyed. Fresh juices, pancakes and lots of crispy bacon.. We also liked the access to both Raffles and Fairmont pools, although the Fairmont pool needs a little cleaning.
WE appreciate the birthday cake prepared and the welcome ftuits too.
Checking in and checking out was a breeze, Service was truly excellent.

Stayed: November 2017
FRHI_Manager, Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear DM G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Raflles Makati.

It is delightful for the whole team to read your review here on TripAdvisor. We're glad that you liked our hotel as well as our team's service.

It's been our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Outstanding hotel wit absolutely good location. There was friendly stafff and smiley acceptance everywhere you go. Having the hotel near malls is a real plus for convenience of shopping and dinning. Lovely room arrangement

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
FRHI_Manager, Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Khalid A,

Thank you so much for your great review!

The whole Raffles Makati team is pleased to learn that you had a fantastic stay in our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The size of the rooms, furnishing, beddings, extra half bath made our stay very comfortable. The staff were extremely efficient and friendly. They want to please you always. Room service was fast and served nicely. Very clean! I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely come back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com

Dear acdelo,

Thank you for your review of Raffles Makati.

It feels rewarding for our team to learn that we were able to achieve our goal of providing you with the outstanding experience that you deserve. Your kind comments serve as a motivation for all of us!

Sincerely.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

It was an amazing experience to celebrate my birthday with the people I love in Raffles Makati. I booked a night stay using my famous agents points, so I get a free accommodation! Lucky to have this kind of perks, don’t you agree?

Upon check in, we were welcomed by a plate of fruits and ice cold mixed berry juice, then I got my birthday cake few mins later.

Raffles Makati is a luxury hotel featuring boutique full-service suites, private residence suites, and is connected to the Fairmont Makati property. I booked a Junior Suite with twin beds. The room is tastefully styled with a touch of old-world classic charm with a modern touch. The beds are undeniably comfy and the bathroom is stunning!

Raffles guest has access to book Fairmont and Raffles amenities. Love their pool as it’s not as crowded as Fairmont’s, but both pool’s great! Had our breakfast buffet at the Spectrum. As usual, the food’s sumptuous and the ambiance is warm and nice.

It was indeed a happy birthday. Thank you, Raffles.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear _adashofash,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your special day at Raffles Makati.

It feels rewarding for our team to learn that our gestures made your birthday memorable. We take pride in giving our guests the outstanding experience they deserve and expect.

It is our pleasure to have you as one of our valued guests, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I actually like the old raffles in Phenom Penh too in Cambodia. I like the old classic building and the dining area. This is a new one in Makati and it does not disappoint. I used to stay at the Shang ri la before the Raffles was built three years ago and I like the Manila Hotel too for the view of the sunset but in Makati I like the Raffles and the Shang. Very modern rooms and incredible service with all the amenities of a five star hotel. You can't go wrong with the Raffles brand.

Room Tip: it's in the heart of the city so the views are just of Makati skyline
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo